Chapter 3

_The next morning_ At 6

*Alarm rings*

Yn: "Hmm good morning... *breaths out* There is a lot to do!"
As I did my morning routine and ate some snacks I brought and started to write. "This rom-com one gonna work I hope. I really thought a lot.. Let's not fail this time!"

_At 8:57_

Yn: "Oh! I have to wake my patient up! I'm pretty worried but I have nothing to do..." Saying this I went to the drawing room. I saw the maids doing their work. I didn't want to bother them so I went straight to upstairs..

Yn: *Knock the door* "Sir, did you wake up? May I come in?" I waited but there was no response. So I thought about getting inside. Luckily the door wasn't locked. As I went inside I saw him sleeping. He looks so tired.. It looks like he didn't eat anything.

Yn: "Sir wake up.. Sir!!"

Taehyung: "Ahh get out" *sleepy voice*

Yn: "Sir it's 9 in the morning. You have to freshen up and eat."

Taehyung: "Why do you gave a fuck! Lemme sleep"

Yn: "It's my job. I'll wait for a sec.... Sir you can't sleep again."

Taehyung: "Omg- WOULD YOU-"

Yn: *phone rings* "Oh it's Jin oppa"

Taehyung: "Don't pick up-"

Yn: "Hello oppa!"

Jin: "Good morning. How're you?"

Yn: "I'm good! I'm doing my work you know! I'm in your brother's room."

Jin: "Oh you're really on time, I see! Did he wake up?"

Yn: "Yes he was about to!"

Jin: "Are you sure?"

Yn: "Here see." *switch to back camera*

Taehyung: "What the!"

Jin: "Oh he's awake..! Why are you laying there? Get up and get freshed.. Yn, you know the medicines right?"

Yn: "Yes don't worry. I'll report you!"

Jin: "Okay! I gotta go now..Take care!" *hungs up*

Taehyung: "I fucking told you not to pick up!"

Yn: "I did it before you said that! He wouldn't stop calling anyway. Okay lemme help you to go to the bathroom. I hope you will do the other stuff"

Taehyung: "You don't need to do anything"

Yn: "I'll have to report everything. I'm sorry" *I held his hand to help him get up but he pushed my hand"

Taehyung: "How dare you!? Get the hell out!"

Yn: "Please don't be so hard to get. Look, you pay me. So I'm yours- I mean I'm doing a job, right? So I beg you. Lemme do it well" I know he hates it cuz he feels pity. I have nothing to do but lower my value in front of him, making myself a slave.. I can't believe I said it! I just saw taehyung looking at me muted. I held his hand and helped to walk toward the bathroom

Yn: "Sir, if you have any problem, call me out immediately. I'll try to help"

*taehyung closes the door*

_Taehyung P.O.V_

This girl is so weird. She has the nerve to talk back to me. My slave? It's true she's mine that I paid her. I can do whatever I want..

Taehyung: "Lee Yn, you're gonna regret it"

_After some time_

Yn P.O.V