Chapter 18

_A/N P.O.V_

Yn: "Are you deaf?"

Taehyung: "Stop!" Taehyung wasn't that drunk. He didn't want to argue or anything. He was so tired of his past that he wouldn't bury

Yn: "Stop? For what?" Yn pouted with her red cheeks. She drank half of the bottle when she said a little bit

Yn: "You know, I'm done w--with everything! Why are y--you always rude with m-- me!? Can't I ha-- have fun? I'm hu- human too!" Yn came towards Taehyung grabbed his collar yet softly

Yn: "Sometimes, I feel that you d-- did care about m-- me. But w-why would y-- you!? You ju-- just care about yourself! You're selfish..! How can you treat a wo-- woman like this!? What am I to y-you!? I'm getting paid by you but that doesn't me-- mean that you would treat me so shit-- shitty! But s-still, ww- why do m-my heart arches when you're hurt?" As yn was about to fell, Taehyung grabbed her by her waist. Yn embraced Taehyung making him flinch.

Taehyung: "What are you doing?" Taehyung tired to push but Yn hugged him more tightly

I tear slid down Taehyung's cheeks. Yn's hug made him lose his control. He embraced Yn as well. He closed his eyes. He warmth feels of Yn's hug, a hug was something Taehyung was missing. Being lonely cuz his family was too busy with work. Jin who would to work mostly aboard, barely managered to spend time together. A friend whom he trusted, he betrayed him and forget everything as if Taehyung never existed. All the pain he kept in his heart, broke down in tears.

Yn broke the hug and looked at Taehyung. As he was about to wipe his tears, Yn held his hand. Yn softly wipe off the tear from his cheeks that went down to his neck

Yn: "It's o-- okay to cry, you know? Everyone has their pa-pain and everyone should c-- cry to feel good--"

Taehyung smashed his lips on Yn's. Yn kissed him back without any objects. Taehyung pushed his tounge and their tounge meet. Their kiss went deeper. Yn wrapped her legs around Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung hold her by her legs, moving toward upstairs. Still kissing each other deeply. As Taehyung, tasting the sweet aroma of the wine Yn drank earlier

He lifted her by the waist and made her sit on the dressing table of their room. Finally, they let go of their kiss panting the air. Taehyung moved to her neck, kissing her bare skin. Leaving a heckey on her neck. Yn caressing his hair as he was unbuttoning Yn's top. He got her b*a off and threw it away in a second. Taehyung moved down to her chest. Kissing all over her chest, making Yn leave a moan out.

Taehyung took off his shirt and sat on the bed, while Yn sat on his lap. Yn pushed Taehyung down and sit on him. Yn gave a peck on his lips. She moved her lips to his neck. Kissing him with all her passion. She bites his abs softly making Taehyung moan out.

Taehyung: "Oh f*ck Yn!"
Taehyung pushed her down and kissed her belly. He was about to take off your pants but-- He stopped. He looked at you.You softly smiled and hugged him again, making his head rest on your chest. He hugged you back and you both fell asleep...

_Next morning

_Yn P.O.V_

I feel myself in someone's embrace. I smiled. This dream seems so real... I wonder which actor I'm dreaming of...The last drama I watched was.... Lovely runner..! Maybe Byeon Woo-seok...!!

With my eyes, half open, I slowly pushed myself a little to see the face. It was... Taehyung... Ew!? WHY AM I DREAMING ABOUT HIM!?

I suddenly feel the grip of my waist tighten, making my face rest on his naked chest.. This isn't A F*CKING DREAM