chapter 4

It been a few days since Sarah told Alpha Travis the whole story and the name of the people that were bullying her. He told her that by the time she got back things would be different and if not, to let him know. He told her that he was going to put those people in the hard core training program. Not many people want to take part of hard core training because the trainers are the Alpha and Beta of the pack. They being the strongest, most people stay in the middle to hard classes.

       Sarah was pretty excited about the move to the Sliver Wolf Pack, even her wolf was excited. Her wolf had been talking more, making Sarah realize that the drugs had really affected her wolf.

      Her wolf had really helped her stay positive and strong. A few people tried to bully her the morning she was due to leave. Trying to make her feel bad about them having to take the hard core training class. It hurt that they said that, but it was nothing like before. Before she would have cried and believed them, but she realized that it was their doing not hers.

As a group of girls were calling her names, Sarah just looked at them and asked. What did I do to deserve these hateful word?

You told Alpha Travis that we were being mean. one girl said.

You were being mean. But why are you being mean? Sarah asked.

They looked at her like she had two head.

I dont think I am much different then you, maybe my colors are a bit different. But isn't your brother Wolf the same color as mine? I know my hair is the same as your cousins, and your mom has green eyes just like me. so why are you bulling me? Sarah asked.

I dont know, Tammy started it. It was either agree or we got the same treatment. I am sorry, I didn't really like doing it. another girl said looking at her feet.

Th...thank you. I appreciate it. Do you know where Tammy is? Sarah asked.

Hmm, I think she's sitting by the pool. Dont tell her we said anything ok. the girl said.

Ok. Thanks Sarah said walking off to the pool to confront Tammy and why she didnt like her.

There was Tammy laying by the pool. Not wearing much. Sarah could feel people staring, but she knew it wasnt her they were looking at, it was at Tammy. She was wearing a swimsuit that was so reveling Sarah was blushing. It was a red thong like bottom piece and a strapless top that was tied in the front, very loosely tied in fact. As she walked up to her, the girl sat up from her lounge chair.

Look Its crazy Sarah, run it might rub off on you. Pu-ssh Do you know how much trouble you got me in because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut. Your such a bitch. Tammy said hatefully.

Ya, but you made me that way. I was the quite type for a long time because of you. But now I have found my voice and not afraid to use it. Sarah said with confidence.

To bad only stupid thing come out of your mouth. But whatever maybe your mate will be smart enough for the both of you. If you ever find him. Tammy laughed.

Sarah was hurt by that but didn't show it. Why would you say that, what did I ever do for you to want to treat me like this? Sarah questioned.

What makes you think I have a reason. Tammy said.

I guess your right, I would hope you would have a reason. I hate to think you do this because you find it fun. Sarah said

Well I dont. So go run to the Sliver Wolf Pack, because when you get back all hell will break loose. I promise you that when you come back, you will be right back to being the pathetic little bitch that you are, that no man will ever want to touch. So maybe while your there you could do us all a favor and just try again, and this time try not to fuck it up. Tammy said putting her sunglasses on before storming off not looking back.