chapter 9

It was the morning of Sam and Luke's mate ceremony. Sarah was feeling good and excited for them. Her and Sam had been putting up lights for the past couple of days. Luke found an arch Sam wanted, so they put white lights and sheer pink fabric on it. Sarah liked it too, so she told her that she would like to use it when the time came. Their were seats for about 100 people on each side of the aisle. Sarah thought that was a lot, and that she want her to be a bit smaller and more simple. Sarah doesn't really know any of Damian's friends but she has heard a lot of stories about them. she couldn't wait to meet them someday. Sam pick a stunning white ball gown Style dress with rhinestone all over it. It was beautiful but a bit to much for Sarah taste but Sam was always the fanciest one of all her siblings.

Sarah and Sam we're in one of the Sliver Wolf Pack house's room, getting ready. Sarah helped with her hair, her make up, and her dress, their mom was there to, trying not to cry but failing. Their mom talked about how their dad didn't sleep well, and how he was up looking at photo till late at night.

"So your dad be here soon you ready?" Tina asked.

"Yes" Sam said excitedly.

Then their Dad came in "ready? You can still say no." He laughed.

"Yes! I am ready" Sam said.

They all left Sam with Doc. Sarah and Tina went to find their seats. Sarah was sitting next to Damian, Tina sat in the front row. After finding their seats the music started and everyone stood up. She walked up the aisle to Luke in her stunning dress and his handsome suite. She didn't hear much of what was said, she was thinking about Damian and what it be like when they have their own mate ceremony. Sarah noticed that it was coming to the end where they planned to mark each other. as she watched him mark her, she had a chill go through her, she then looked at Damian and he smiled at her. When they finished marking each other they walked back down the aisle. Luke pointed at Sarah and Damian, while Sam mouthed, "your next!" Damian squeezed Sarahs hand, she looked at him and they smiled at each other, knowing she was right. Then Damian kissed her, making Sarah the happiest person there, besides her sister. Everyone got up and went to got the the party hall. By the time Damian and Sarah got there, everyone was seated. Damian pulled out Sarah chair, then she giggled.

"What so funny" Damian asked

"Well last time I was at party you stared at me the whole time. Will this be different?" Sarah asked

"Yes and no. Yes because no one is dancing with you but me." He chuckled "No because I enjoy looking at you, so yes I will be staring at you the whole time." Damian told her

Sarah laughed and said "Ok, but I will be dance with my dad."

"Ok, but I get the first one." Damian said

Then the DJ announced Sam and Luke. They had the first dance, the way they glided across the floor, was so beautiful. When the song was over everyone was able to dance and Damian didn't wait a minute to ask Sarah for a dance. After 3 songs, Sarah had to rest. so Damian walked her back to their table. As she sat down to rest while, Damian took the time to talk to a few people. A few of Sarah's friends came over and talked for a while then left when asked to dance. Then all of a sudden Sarah had a feeling someone was watching her. At first she thought it was Damian but when she saw him talking to someone she started looking around. Then a guy came over and sat next to her. He had black hair and wide shoulders, he was good looking but nothing compared to Damian.

"hey, I am Nick What's your name?" the man said.

"Sarah." Sarah said.

nice to meet you Sarah, I saw you earlier and I was wondering if you would be willing to give me a dance? Nick asked.