chapter 11

Its has been a week since Sarah been home, She was able to make some new friends since Tammy left. Damian and Sarah have been having so much fun together without the stress of Tammy, they have been on quit a few runs, watching movies, and picnics. The Luna classes have been pretty simple, a lot of it is on how to lead, prioritizes, communication and more training classes. They say the reason their more training with the Luna classes is because Luna can be targets. There are some that take Luna to make the Alpha do things he wouldn't normally do. that's why some Alpha dont want their mates, they think they make them vulnerable. She is also glad to have finished her regular schooling at the Sliver Moon Pack, she didn't want to have to switch schools.

Its was the day of the Sarah and Damians mate party. Everyone is so excited, the decorations are up and the food is made. Sarah finished getting dressed in her blue dress and sliver heels, Sam was already in her dress and was finishing up her hair and makeup. Tina, who was wearing a light pink dress and Kim was wearing the silver dress that her and Sarah had picked out. they were both helping them get ready and anything else that needed to get done.

"Damian will be here in a few minutes. now when the song plays the doors will open then you guys will go out to the ballroom." Tina said.

Knock on the door.

"come in" Sam said.

Damian walked in, he looked sexy in his suit.

"You look beautiful." He said looking at Sarah.

"Thanks you look pretty good yourself." Sarah said with a wink.

"Well I guess well go. When the doors open come on out." Kim said as they all left.

"so how are you doing?" Damian asked grabbing Sarahs hands pulling her close.

Smiling at him "I am great, when I am with you." Sarah said then kissed him.

Not long after the doors open for them to join the party. As they walked arm in arm into the ballroom Sarah could see both hers and Damian's family, smiling at them. After they sat down at the table. Sarah's dad stood and made a speech. He talked about how proud he was of her and how she was able to over come some of my lifes obstacles. Sarah knew what he meant and loved that he didn't say what they were. Damian looked at Sarah and squeezed her hand, in understanding. Damians parents said a few words too, it was all so sweet. After the speeches dinner was served it was chicken, with mashed potato and gravy and mixed vegetables. For dessert their was chocolate cake with strawberry on top. When everyone was done they opened up the dance floor.

Damian and Sarah were first to dance.

"So are you having a good time?" Damian asked.

"So much. Our parents speeches were so nice." Sarah said happily.

"Good, that's all I want." He said as he leaned in to kiss her.

People started cheering and howling as they kissed. Making him laugh, as Sarah hided her blushed face in Damian's chest.

"Don't be shy." Damian said as he kissed her again.

"May I cut in?" Doc said.

"Yes sir." Damian said handing her over to him.

"Hi dad loved the speech." Sarah said.

"Thank you, but your mom wrote it." Doc said.

"Well, tell her she did good." Sarah told him.

"I will, you look so pretty tonight." Doc said.

"Thanks dad." Sarah said.

"You know there is something I want to tell you." Doc said.