chapter 12

Today is Sarahs first real Dr appointment. Her first appointment was Just to say yes your pregnant. But now they were able to have an ultrasound done, Sarah and Damian were so excited. Of course Sarah's dad was the Dr which Sarah knew he was happy about.

Doc asked "Ok so before we start I want to ask to see if you wanted another Dr for this."

"No, I want you to do it." Sarah said.

He had the biggest smile on and Sarah swear she saw a tear in his eyes.

After Doc answered Damian's 20 questions, Doc told Sarah to lay down and pull up her shirt. As Doc rolled the ultrasound machine over, Damian grabbed Sarah's hand. Sarah was feeling excited and nervous and so was Damian. He put the blue jelly on Sarah's little belly and moved the wand around till he stopped. Sarah looked at the screen and there it was, a baby, it was to small to see much more then leg and arms. Sarah looked at Damian and the smile she saw was priceless. Real quick Sarah took out her phone and took a picture. Its was her new favorite picture of him, the look of pure love in his eyes. Making him look so sexy.

"Everything looks great. Your 2 months" Doc said.

"When will we know if it's a boy or girl?" Damian asked.

"Around 3 months." Doc said.

Damian asked a few more questions, which Sarah knew the answers to but let him ask. They took the ultrasound picture, then went to lunch and watch a movie. It was a great day, they laded in bed looking at the picture and talking about baby names. Sarah ended up falling asleep when she woke up, Damian was walking in the room.

"Hey your up, I got some ideas to talk to you about. If you're up for it?" Damian said.

"Of course what's up?" Sarah said rubbing her eyes.

"Well we are talking about updating the daycare here at the pack house. Kinda want a women opinion on what is needed and colors. I thought that might be a good project for my Luna." Damian said with a smile.

"Really! I would love to help you with that!" Sarah told him excited.

"I am also planning to build us a house. Of course need you for that to. I hope it's not too much for you?" Damian said.

"That's so exciting, so what do you need from me first?" Sarah asked.

"First a kiss, then lets get you over to the kitchen. It almost dinner time and the cook likes to talk to you first. Then we will work on the daycare." Damian said.

After giving him a kiss, Sarah said "Ok I think I want a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a pickle and hot Cheetos on the side, O and some anchovies."

"I don't want to hurt your feelings but, that sounds so gross." Damian said with a scrunched up face.

"Ya my brain is saying that too, but I want it." Sarah said.

They walked into the kitchen and she told the cook what she wanted. The cook gave Sarah a yuck face, which made them both laugh.

The cook then said "you know it sounds like your having a boy. With that kind of order If you weren't pregnant, I would definitely accuse you of being pregnant.

"Really?! you think it could be a boy?" Damian said excited at the thought.

"A boy, that would be nice. But ya, I know this one is a very pregnant dish." Sarah said smiling at Damian.

"That's ok. I have three kids of mine own, so I understand cravings. They say craving spicy food is a sign of a boy, it was true with my son." the cook said.