011 - ❝ stop hiding in the bathroom, weirdo ❞

CHAPTER ELEVEN[ real life ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
[ real life ]

STOP HIDING IN THE BATHROOM, WEIRDO

❝ STOP HIDING IN THE BATHROOM, WEIRDO ❞

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

we finally arrived at the party, embracing the small amount of time we had before cora started speaking again. it had been 20 minutes in the car and we all wanted to go home already. it was just nick who was excited at this point.

"guyss," he said, stretching the S. "i can't wait to spend time with you guys, do you not understand how many pictures are going to be taken of us? and oh my god, how many people are going to be there JUST FOR US???" nick continued to rant.

"you sound so dumb right now." chris said in reply to his crazy questions. i let out a laugh, understanding where chris was coming from but not wanting to make nick feel bad and kill his excitement. chris looked back at me, proud of himself for making me laugh.

lizzie and i waited until everyone in the front got out the car before also stepping out.

"oh, don't forget your purse." chris said, grabbing it for me from inside the car. i hadn't even realized i left it because of the anxiety that just rushed over me from the thought of how many people were in there. i was too overwhelmed to reply so i just nodded, making sure chris knew i was thankful.

matt had noticed how anxious i was and came over to me. he placed his hand on my shoulder, signaling to me that he was there for me. i took a deep breath, those always helped when i felt uneasy. my whole body ached and all of a sudden, i felt extremely nauseous. i grabbed onto matt for support, hoping he understood what i was feeling before almost tripping. he held on to me tight so i wouldn't fall and reassured to me that i was going to be okay.

"you're fine, don't worry." he said, smiling at me. i smiled back, feeling a little better. "i'll stick close to you today. if im not there when you need me, feel free to come over to me and do some little gesture to tell me that somethings wrong." he added and i nodded. i loved how understanding he was, it brought me comfort knowing someone like him was always around.