Chapter 1

"Baby Let the game begins."

Jimin's pov:

I was partying with Taehyung my soulmate my bestfriend. We were close from the childhood. Basically we grew together. We went to same school and college.Now i was partying with him in a club.

(This is the clothes) (jimin looks so hot i am crying😭😭)

Tae I called. He came to me and said,chimchim what are you doing here? I was searching for you. I said, I was in the washroom. He said,oh,ok Let's go the party. We danced a lot.

Yoongi!!! Taehyung called. Yoongi waved at us. He was Taehyung's boyfriend and my friend.We all danced together. Everyone's eyes were on us. We danced for quite a time now we were tired.

Taehyung said,chim do you wanna drink something? I said,no, Iam just gonna go have fresh air outside. He said,okay and be careful. I nodded. Taehyung always told me to take care of myself.

I recently discovered someone was stalking me and I was hella scared. I told taehyung and yoongi and they took care of me very protectively. Don't get me wrong I asm not that much beautiful but why was i being stalked? I am not beautiful or something. I have still baby fat in my face.

But whatever. I got outside and tried to take fresh air. But suddenly i felt someone was watching me. I turned around and saw a figure just behind a pole. I ran to some alley. He chased me. I was running. I hid behind a wall. Then i peeked and saw there was no one. Just as i about to go out.

The stalker comes behind me. I frozed. But i started to run again. Oh no what am i going to do. Herlp pls, i shouted. But there was no one there. It was midnight. So there was no people in the streets.

Sudeenly I bumped into someone.........

I raised my arms to protect myself

I raised my arms to protect myself. But i didn’t felt any hit or something. I opened my eyes and saw a boy looking at me confused. He said,"Hello do you need something? " I sighed. I said, I was being chased by someone. Can you like check? He said,sure. He checked and saw no one.

He said,No there is no one. Are you sure there is someone chasing you. I said,"Yeah, I guess he ran away."He nodded. Now that i focused on him. He looked cute and hot aswell.

He opened his mask and looked at me and said, "So what are you doing at this time?"

I said,I could ask you the same question. He smirked and said, I asked the question first then i should get the answer first. I was partying. There is a club there. So yeah. He says,oh i didn’t know there is a club here. I said, where am i? He said,×××××××× I was shocked. I ran so far. Now i can't even go back shit. He said, you Donald know where are you right now right? I said, yes.

He said, You could spent the night at my house. I decided to reach out my phone but  i couldn’t find it. I guess it fell somewhere. So i had no choice but slept at his place. I said,"ok" Then he said,Follow me. I follewed him.

We finally go to his house. It was a beautiful house. I said, your house looks good. He said,thanks. He closed the door and put the coat on hanker.

He said,"Do you want some clothes?You can't sleep here by these party clothes." I said,Yes.

He gave me the clothes and i changed it. It perfectly fit me. It was odd but i didn’t care.

I said, Thank you for helping me

I said, Thank you for helping me. He said,No problem while smiling. I said, So what's your name? He said, My name is jeon jungkook. I thought his name is also hot. I said, nice name. He said, What's yours? I said, jimin, Park jimin. He said, oh cute name. I said, Thanks.

He said, So what's you age while handling me a cup of milk. I took the cup and said 20 years. I said,what's yours? He said 23. I said, "So you must be my hyung." "He laughed and said you could say so." He was good looking. He said,"Excuse me I am gonna change my clothes till then drink this hot milk. You will feel better."

I sipped the milk. It was weird. He came back a while after changing. Woah he looked hot. I didn’t noticed he had tattoos. I stared at him. He said,what? I said, nothing.  He sat beside me. Suddenly I started to feel headache. I was closing my eyes and landed my head on his lap. But why his eyes were looking darker while looking at me. And i fainted........