Chapter 9

Jimin's Pov:

I sighed. It's tae's birthday now, I am feeling nervous. Jungkook and tae never got along. Their bickerings give me headaches. The way they glare each other, I feel like sandwich between them.

I called jungkook. He immediately picked up like he was waiting for me to call him.

I said, hey kook. Hi mochi. I said, are you ready for Taehyung's birthday party. It’s at 7 pm. Will you make it? He said, yeah i will. Do i have to pick you up from your house?

I said, if you want to. He said, then ok i am picking you up. I bit my lips and said, ok bye kook. He said, bye baby. I cutted the call.

Did he just called me baby? Omg!!! I jumped on the floor like a baby. I was in a blushing mess. I looked at the clock it was 5 i should hurry and go to shower.

Oh god his voice makes me wet. After the day we did sex, I can't forget about him. I went to the washroom hurriedly and took a shower.

But little does jimin know that someone is watching him. Watching him means everywhere...

Jungkook's pov:

I saw him jumping like a baby hearing my talk. He blushed heavily. Look at you suck a bitch making his daddy hard. I smirked.

I was in my house watching from the cc tv came. He went to shower. I switched my camera and saw him stripping his clothes. Oh his milky white pale skin. I wish i could ruin it by giving hickeys.

Hegot to bathtub and played with the bubbles. Fuck his body. Looking so delicate only for me. He is only mine to fuck. Shit! I am hard.

Just a little look and you make me hard. I opened my zipped my pants and pulled down the pant.

Warning: (18+) If you are not comfortable then Don't see this part please. I will tell you where to read.

I started to stroke my member. Fuck jimin. What have you done to me? Jimin's body was looking so beautiful. Such a etheral body tonight after that Taehyung's birthday i will wreck his pink hole.

I started stroke my memer fastly. I saw jimin was looking for something. His ass was up shit i am gonna burst. Oh jimin i came. I breath heavily from the heavy orgasm. I tried to stabalize my breath.

Ok you can read now.

I saw jimin finished his bathing. He got out just by wrapping his towel around his waist. He looks extremely sexy.

His curves, his ass shit I am getting hard. I hurriedly turn off the phone and went to take a quick shower. I sighed and punched the wall. Shit jimin you are going to be death of me.

I wore my clothers and saw that it was half past six. I went to my car and drive to jimin's house.

Jimin's pov:

Hmmm, what should i do. I Don't have anything to wear. I mentally cried. I just stood there thinking what should i do. Suddenly the door bell rang.

I thought i guess jungkook came but It's early still. I opened the door and saw jungkook looking at me without blinking. I said, jungkook what happend? Why are you looking at me like that?

He said, like what?

Jimin gulped nervously

Jimin gulped nervously. Jungkook cam forward and locked the door behind him. I said, um jungkook can you help me choosing a dress?

He said, sure why not? I got upstairs with jungkook. I told him to choose me a dress. We were in my bedroom. He said, jimin there is still 20 minutes left. I said, yeah so what.

He got close to me and said, why not do some sin? I stepped back and nervously laughed. I gulped and said, umm w-what are you talking about?

He smirked evily. His eyes was darkening. He slapped my ass and said, this. He said with a creepy smile. I gulped nervously and thought no one can save my poor jibooty. I mentally cried.