Chapter 13

Jungkook's pov:

I was with jimin in his house. He was crying because he can't even belive that taehyung betrayed him. Now It's finally my time to shine.

Author's pov:

Jimin, you know you are not safe. Even after you saw Taehyung is with the stalker. He is the enemy. He is your mission. He will do anything you know anything to destroy you.

Jimin looked at jungkook and said, but why is he doing that. I Don't know. Jimin's mind in a mess. This is the right time to mess with jimin's mind. If he can control him he will be forever his. Only his.

Jungkook's pov:

I said, Don't worry my love. I will never gonna let you get hurt. I will protect you untill my last breath. Don't worry Taehyung wants to seperate us and he wants to destroy you by giving you to that psycho i Don't know that crazy bastard stalker.

I brushed his cheeks with my hand he gave in my touch. I kissed his forehand and said, Ok enough for today Let's go and sleep. Jimin nodded not uttering a single word, probably traumatised by his frien- oops i mean ex friend.

We ewent to the bedroom and I made him wear his pajamas. As you know I fucked him thousand times so this Doesn't really matter when I see him naked. It's a blessing if I can see him naked. His pale white skin, His face feature, his tummy, his v- line everything is so good.

I storked his tummy gently. He whimpered at my sudden touch.

I said, If anyone touches you I will kill them all as i can save one. You know I can do both, hmm. Don't you know love? Do you even know how much affect you have on me? This much affect that I can die for you and also kill for you.

Your eyes, oh god. Hold so much emotions, sometimes sad, sometimes happy, sometimes angry but I wanna see your eyes only on mine.

Now tell me Will you give me permission to make you mine? Will you give yourself completely to me? Will you leave everybody behind just for me? Will you not talk with anyone just for you? Will you love me and not someone else?

He looked at me with those teary eyes. Oh god those eyes. When the first time I saw his eyes I knew I was long gone. I became crazy. I finded many people with those eyes but you, you are not like anyone, you are special, you are special to me. I felt this kind of feeling and this is my kind of love.

So What are you thinking love? So many will you but only word that really matter is yes. You would say yes and I will show the whole fucking world that you are mine. I will burn this world just to prove you that how much love I have for you.

I don't do I love you's but I like to share my feeling weith you, how I feel about you. A I love you is a simple word but I want to say something more than this. My feeling is much much bigger than you think.

Jimin said, Yes Jungkook I wanna be yours and I Don't want you to die for me but Want you to live for me. I wanna be with forever. I am only yours. I was yours and I will be yours.

That's my love. You are my lover.

Yes, I am your lover.

I kissed him and he leans over. Jimin was pushing my head more to him so we can taste more likely.

This is the best feeling in my life. Finally jimin you are mine.

I said, Now you have said yes, now you can't back out of your words. You will be mine forever. You can't leave me untill both of us die.

Again, I leaned to kiss him. We spent the night with kisses and hugs. We slept so quitely and soundly and It was the best sleep I ever had. Only I can control you jimin. Only I can.

You belong to me...

Author's pov:

One side, there were lovely moments but at the same time on otherside someone's inside was torned apart. Like he was a mess. Taehyng broke ever piece of his house.

Taehyung's pov:

Ahhhh, I hate this, ahh shit. I broke the table and throw my expensive vase. I Don't fucking care about this vase. Jimin only if you knew you are in so much danger. Only if you knew how much I am suffering. No, No this was about to be my special day, my birthday. But look my precious friend, my soulmate. I lost him.

I banged my hands on the floor as i was currently sitting on the floor. I was crying mes. My hair was messy and my clothes were dirty. I was looking nothing but like a madman. But I am actually going insane.

That jungkook, I have to save jimin from him. Jimin will understand me, he will belive me after I will give him proof. I will gather some proof and proof jimin that I am innocent and jungkook is the stalker befor it gets twisted. I Don't wanna loose my friend.

As tae was talking to himself someone was looking at him like a silent shadow. He smirked and said, sorry tae but all the proofs are already gone you can't do anything now.

The person was none other than yoongi.

Jungkook's pov:

I opened my eyes and saw jimin is sleeping. The room was pitch black. I hugged my jimin tightly closer to my chest. It was my opportunity. I opened my mobile and msged taehyung.

Sorry to say, but All those peanut size brain couldn’t help much....

Hello everyone, Hi, It's me. After long time,I posted. I hope you liked it and please ignore my mistakes. I didn’t edit this chapter but I will surely do when I get time. I hope you are all ok. Bye Bye take care!!