Chapter 8

Jimin's pov:

I said, jungkook do you wanna go to Taehyung's birthday?He said, sure baby why not but now I have to go i have some work ok? He gently caressed my face. I gave in his touch. He said, you will be ok right? I said, yeah i will be ok. He said if you miss me call me okay? I will come to your house and be safe.

I nodded. Suddenly he came to my ear and said, be careful and Don't trust anybody not even Taehyung. Remember jimin i saved you i am not a dangerous but i think taehyung is for sure. I am damn sure.

I became shocked and said, jungkook i trust you and I love you. He smile at me and said, I love you too ok? Be safe and take care of yourself and if you feel the stalker is near you can call me. I said, ok.

He kissed my forehead and started to cook for me and left.I sighed and ate the breakfast. I remembered our sweet moments. Yesterday i felt so good. I want to be with him. I want him to never let go off me. I want him no I need him.

I was going crazy in my mind. I knew jungkook have full control off new. He can either love me or break me. I Don't care I am already his and He is only mine.

Is this what love feels like? Like you will do anything for it even it pains or hurt you. Lastly even you have to die for. I guess i am sure I love jungkook. Sorry taehyung but i have to trust him. I can only trust him............ only him.

Jungkook's pov:

I walked to my house. My smirk never leaving my face. My thoughts how i will ruin him. How i will break him. I know by this time jimin is only thinking about me and I am damn sure he don't even trust taehyung.

I opened the door and saw someone sitting on my couch. I smiled at him devilishly. Looks like we have to plan something cruel. Oh what cruel...... It's going to be fun. First I will kill taehyung then "jimin will be mine."

I will use him and destroy and abuse hiss ass. Well i already did yesterday. I wanted to do now but couldn't do because of that motherfucker Taehyung ughh i hate this bitch. Don't worry taehyung I will kill you and you blood will be splatter in walls and floor.

There I will fuck jimin infront of your dead body. You will see it when you will take your last breath. I smirked.

Then he spoke, so what are thinking that you are smiling evilly. I smirked at him and said, tsk tsk taehyung will be never find out his one and only love of his life Min Yoongi is my companion.

Yes,Min yoongi is my bestfriend. I planned this months ago when i was stalking my angel, my jimin.

Flashback:

Yoongi i need to talk to you about something. He said, "what kook do you need something?" I said, hyung i need you to be boyfriend with taehyung so i can get close to my jimin. He is in my path. I want you to distract him.

He said, ok kook. Actually i like this boy. I was hoping to be his boyfriend and now that you say that i will do it. I said, thanks hyung.

Yoongi and Taehyung know each other from University. They are friends and he is also jimin's friend. Yoongi is my bestfriend from middle school. I quit University because I got a job with good salary. I told him hyung go and propose him this is the right time.

Then the moment came. Yoongi proposed to Taehyung. I was hiding behind a tree seeing all this. Taehyung gladly except yoongi's proposal. I smirked and smiled evilly. Oh tae babe you don't know you are walking to yourself in my trap.

Flashback end.

I looked at yoongi and smirked. He said, kook you know when you entered the cafe we pretend like we were meeting for the first time. I nodded. I smiled and said, "agree or not hyung I act so well but you act well better than me.

"Remember when we shake our hand like we don't know each other from middle school and The way you handeled taehyung when he was quistioning me that was perfect. He thought he could win over me. He can't even win in his dreams.

He smirked and said," jungkook i am your friend with a reason." I know we both are psychopaths and if we get in one team look how stronger we get. Yoongi smirked. He said, oh by the way how the ahem with jimin. He hit me with his elbow teasingly.

I smiled and said, "hyung it was perfect just as i imagined. It was more great than my imagination." You don't know how i imagined us doing that for months. Finally i got him. It was so good. I can't really tell. We laughed.

He said, kook so what next? What will you do? I said, hmmm.... Taehyung is next. I smirked.