Chapter 14 (18+)

"I will hunt you just like animals."

Jungkook's pov:

I messeaged taehyung with an unknown number. It was funny to play with his mind. He is already thinking I am a stalker. I have to prove it to him that I am not. I saw jimin sleeping right next to me. Damn babyboy because of your Beauty I can't even think straight. I could kill anyone for you. Just for you. If any man touches I will kill him, if Taehyung touches I will kill him. Just how much affect you have on me. I can cross this much line.

Should have listened to Taehyung but you choose the pain and that's me. If you want I will tell you preety lies. I am not really here for games. You just know my name babyboy but you don't even know what I am.

My babyboy no one can save you from me. I carresed his soft hairs. I can smell you from miles. Suddenly yoongi called me, I picked up the call as I was going to other room. I didn't want my baby to woke up from his beauty sleep.

I said, hey, yoongi. He said, jungkook tae becoming a mess. He is breaking off so many things and most importantly he wants to prove that you are the stalker and he is the innocent which is true, you know right?

I chuckled and said, yoongi I Think we have to activate our main plane. He said on the otherside yes you are right it is high time. I said, ok yoongi bye. Yeah, bye.

I turned around and flinched. Jimin was right infront of me, he was looking confused. Jimin said, jungkook. I said, Yes, love. Jimin said, What are you doing here and Why did you leave me on the bed.

I chuckled baby I was just on a call. It was really important. Jungkook's thoughts yeah really really important. Jimin said, oh ok then come on I am sleepy. It's currently 3 am. I grabbed his waist and make him face me.

Love, I Don't think I can sleep right now. Let's do some quick workout, shall we? He hit my chest softly and said, oh shut up I am sleepy. Jungkook catched his wrist and kiss his neck softly. Baby I Don't think I can control you look damn hot. Ahh jung-jungkook, jimin replied with a moan.

I tapped his thighs as we were kissing passionately. He jumped and I catched him by wrist. I went to the kitchen as I was holding jimin. Fuck baby I wll die because of you.

We broke the kiss and I said, you look so sexy always be mine. Jimin giggled and said, what If another man come and take me away from you what you will do huh? And what if I don't let you touch me?

Jungkook chuckled darkly and grabbed jimin's hair tightly as he make him face to face." Baby Let another man touch you he will die, let another man touches without your permission he dies. Now tell me doll, if you tell me to not touch you...... There was a silence in the room only breathing sound could be heard as jimin's breath hitched then he again he spoke,

" I will fucking die."

Jimin gasped for the air. He didn't expect his man to tell this. It turned him on. He smashed his lips onto jungkook as responding to his words as he give permission to jungkook to touch him, to ruin him, to destroy him. Jungkook broke the kiss and smirks, he said, baby doll I knew, I fucking knew you will let me touch you. You will let me destroy you and You will let me use you.

Now that you are mine, I wanna say your heart, your body, your soul, your mind, your lips, your eyes, your mouth, your hands, your legs, your ass, your whole body, your whole fucking body is mine. Only mine.

He undressed jimin in meantime. He also undressed. Now they were naked. He said, No amount of clothes can hide your body from me. It's like a X-ray vision in my eyes just for you. No dout jungkook loves jimin...... Too much. He is obsessed with him. The man even saw him everyday naked when they Weren't dating. When they didn't even met. Jungkook's mind was only saying the same words,