Chapter 15 (18+)

Jimin's pov:

Oh my god, I screamed. Jungkook, jungkook I need you. Jungkook ran and said, baby what happend? The obsessive stalker called me. Jimin oh no baby Don't worry I will kill this motherfucker. Jimin I think we should go somewhere else. I want you to be safe and I think we should go to my secret house so no one can approach you.

Jimin shivvered and he was crying. He said, jun-jungkook you are right. I should go to your secret house Let's go. Jungkook said, jimin Let's go now. The stalker msged him, I am coming for you.

Jimin's mobile broke as it slipped of his hands. He looked at jungkook and said, jun-jungkook he is coming for me. Jungkook panicked and said, oh no no jimin we have to go now. Jimin wore his clothes and he carried some clothes and essential things in his bag. Jungkook also did the same.

They went to jungkook's car and drive off. Jungkook squeezed jimin's thigh and said, baby Don't worry you are safe. I will protect you from the monster. Jimin hummed and said, jungkook without you I am nothing you are my love.

Babydoll, I love you. Jimin said, I love you too jungkook. They drove off to a forest. Jimin's eyebrows raised and he said, jungkook wy are we going deep in the woods. Jungkook said, It's my secret spot babydoll no need to worry. I am not a stalker.

Jimin nodded. Finally, they reached jungkook's house. It was beautiful. It was a cottage. Jungkook backhugged jimin and kissed his shoulder. He said, babe we will live here from now. When the stalker will forget you then we will live in the city.

Jimin said, but Jungkook we need food how will we before jimin can complete his sentence he put a finger on his lips and said, shh baby I have put so many foods that We can live thousand years. Ok? So no need to worry.

Jimin said, ok. As he didn’t want to think about anything. He just need jungkook. His love of his life. They went to the cottage.

Jungkook, Jimin said.
Yes, babydoll. Jungkook replied in sweet tone.
You love me right? Jimin asked him.
Yes, I love you so much and you can't even imagine it.

Jimin smiled at him and hugged him. Jungkook hugged him back. He kissed his hair and said, baby go and shower. In the meantime I am gonna cook some food for you.

Jimin said,"No I am gonna cook for you."
"But babydoll," Jungkook tried to protest.

"Jimin said, go and shower now." I don't wanna hear you. He glared at jungkook. Jungkook find jimin cute when he is scary but today he thought jimin will kill him. So he hurridely went to shower.

Jimin started to cook.

After 15 minutes:

Jimin was cooking silently without any worries
But suddenly someone backhugged him
Jimin jumped a little and saw It's his love. It's jungkook.

Jungkook kissed jimin's shoulders and said,

"What's up jimin?" jungkook said.

"What's up Sex god?" Jimin turned to jungkook and said.

Author's pov:

Jungkook smirked at the nickname and put him on the counter. He said, yeah you are right, I am a sex god so can I show you my sex skills? Jimin giggled and said, No, you can't.  I am cooking.. For us.

Jimin tried to stand up but Jungkook hold him tigtly. He off the stove and said, "Now you are not cooking." Oh jungkook. Fine make it quick.

Jimin stripped off his clothes hurridely as hisd boyfriend looked at him head to toe. He said, You are so sexy jimin. I love your curves but not more than your jibooty.

Jimin sighed and had a done face. Jimin said, seriously you named my ass jibooty. Jungkook squeezed his ass and said, babydoll anyone can die for this jibooty so I gotta hide you from the rest of the world. Jimin rolled his eyes and said, yeah yeah whatever.

Jungkook looked at him and said, Did you roll your eyes on jimin?
Yes, I did. Jimin looked in jungkook's eyes.
Jungkook smirked and said, then I will make sure that you will roll your eyes when I will fuck you....hard.

Jimin's breath hitched. Jungkook dropped his towel which was wrapped around his waist. Jungkook was naked infront of jimin in a seconds. Jimin gulped seeing him nacked as he still felt shy after having sex thousand times.

In washroom, In bed, In floor, In his closet, On wall, on study table,on kitchen, in washroom i Don't know so many times we did that.

Jungkook thrust into jimin with out  any preparetion. Oh babydoll you don't what you have done to me. He said while thrusting into me. J-jungkook I moaned out. It was hurting as he didn't prepare me. I was trying to adjust him.

Finally after few minutes i adjusted and said,

jungkook fas-faster Please. Jungkook got faster.
Harder, Jimin said.
Jungkook thrust harder.

Jimin cried out as this was too much but so less. Jungkook started to thrust like an animal in a heat. Jimin's eyes rolled back, his body arched, his hair messy, red,swollen lips,red cheeks everything looked so beautiful to jungkook.

On another side jimin saw how his sex god was not merciful. He was sweating. His hair sweaty,messy,ips swollen as jimin sucked on them, his dick on his ass as he thrust in to him like an animal. He fucked him like he never did before.

I will make you feel like your first time, Jungkook said while thrusting.
Jimin couldn’t say anything because he was a moaning mess. Only grunting, moaning, skin slapping sound was there nothing else. Jimin said, I-I am cumming. Jungkook said, come for me babydoll come for your daddy. He thrusted harder.

Jimin finall came and afrer that jungkook came. Jungkook fall upon jimin but he still hold on kitchen counter. Jungkook looked at jimin wshile breathing hardly. Jimin looked at him.

Jungkook smirked and pulled out of jimin. He turned jimin and jungkook was dacing his ass. He said, I wanna make that ass red. Now, I am going to spank you and you have to count. Ok?

Jimin said, yes, yes daddy.
Good, babydoll. Jungkook said.
Jungkook spanked him and jimin moaned. Jungkook said, count doll. 1-ahh,2-ahh jung,3 um kook ple-,4ahh no ah 5-oh god,6 there daddy 7 oh shit, 8 oh daddy 9 no ahh there 10 oh  fuck.

Jungkook spanked him ten times. Suddenly jimin felt something entering in his ass. Oh no oh jungkook, jimin screamed. Jungkook growled and said, oh yeah baby moan my name. Let the whole world know who you belong to. Say it. Say my name.

Oh god jungkook oh there.
Yes scream like that. This is what happens when you roll your eyes. I fuck you hard and harder.
Oh jungkook then I will roll my eyes often. Jimin said.
Jungkook chuckles and said, Such a cumdump for me, babydoll.
Yes, your only. Jimin said.
Yes, mine,only mine. Jungkook said.

You gotta love me harder jungkook-ssi, Jimin said.
Oh jimin-ssi, he jumped into jimin and kissed him hungrily.

Hello everyone this is your author. Sorry for the late updates. I am here to announce you that I have a new book called Ugly love and It is inspired by Collen Hoover and not everything will be same as her book. So if you want you can give it a try. This is ruby signing out. Peace.✌️