Chapter 12

Jimin's pov:

No, no it can't be. No my bestfriend who i growed older with do such horrible things. No doubt he is rich, no dout he is good i mean look at me everyone just use me and throw me like a trash.

A trash that's what everyone told me. Maybe they aren’t wrong. Maybe I am just born to be used by everyone. Taehyung you were the person whom i trusted most.

I heard a quote,you don't get betrayed by an outsider but instead you get that from your close one. Tae if you told me to take a bullet for you i would do that but i didn’t know you were holding the gun to shoot me.

So many maybes but only think in reality is this is not fake this is real. Tae actually betrayed me. He betrayed because of what. I Didn't did anything wrong to him maybe i am just useless thing even my mom dad left me.

Pftt what did i expect? I laughed while crying. Tae hold my hand pleading and said, jimin please belive me yes i was handing some pictures to someone for something else but i didn’t hand out your pictures.

Taehyung's pov:

I pleaded jimin but he wasn’t even look at me. He was hurt but it wasn’t my fault. I didn’t know what is happening. I am crying,  jimin is crying, yoongi is worried. Everyone even left.

Today i Thought this will be my happy day. Didnt know this day will grow distance to jimin and me. I really didn’t why isn’t he beliving me.

I started to get angry. I shouted and said, jimin just fucking look at me. He looked me but his eyes was showing no emotions almost like blank with no emotion.

I said, jimin why aren’t you beliving me? Why will i do this? It's clear jimin that fucking obsessive stalker is playing mind games with you. Can't you see it? He wants you to be blind. He wants to toy and play with you.

He isn’t what you think. It's bigger than you, It's bigger than me. Jimin i need you, you need me. We need eachother so atleast i can save you from him.

He is a monster. He is more dangerous than how we think. We have to finish him or he will finish us and take you from me and trust me i wouldn’t like so.

I placed my hand on his cheeks. He looked at me with teary eyes.
Suddenly someone pushed my hand quickly. It was none other than jungkook.

Jungkook's pov:

I said, Don't even fucking dare to touch my boyfriend. I hide him behind me wanting to protect from that so called angel tsk fake angel to jimin.

I said, jimin Don't belive him. I knew he was bad but i didn’t know he was that bad.

He is manipulating you. Please belive me. You will belive your love right? Jimin said, jungkook i only trust you. I love you so much. I smilled softly to him and said, Don't worry princess i also love you so much. I hugged him tightly not caring about taehyung.

My baby is my priority and in my priority list there is no one but only jimin. He was mine, He is mine, He will forever be mine. I will make sure of it even if i have to do by crook or hook.

I glared at him. I came to Taehyung by breaking the hug from jimin and got dangerously close to his face. I said, listen you stupid bitch i know you are playing victim card and i know by seeing those pictures that you have deliver to that obsessive stalker.

Don't you know how much dangerous that stalker is? If i Didn't saved jimin that night you won't have seen his face today. Got it? So Don't try to act so smart bitch because your peanut size brain wouldn’t work.

Jimin Let's go. I can't even stand him. Just as i was about to leave with jimin he held my hand and said, but how did this photos came and when i was cutting the cake with jimin and my bf where the fuck were you?

I turned at him and gave him my darkest smirk. I said, sorry to say you must be hurt because you are exposed and i am leaving with jimin that's why you are blaming me. Am I right or Am I right?

It was full of silence. Only our breathing sound was echoing the living hall. Taehyung's shocked face makes me more happy because he Didn't know i could change the game anytime. Everything is in my control.

I mouthed, "welcome to the race of life." His eyes became big and his mouth parted. He became more shocked.Nor he could speak because of shock nor he could stop me from getting jimin.

I always win and I don't like to loose. I could loose small battles but i can't loose war and this is the war and no one's gonna win but me. I smiled at him.

I think he is thinking i am a psycho or crazy but what can i do? You shouldn’t blame me, you should blame jimin. His love makes me crazy. So Don't blame me love made me crazy.

If your love doesn’t make you crazy then they aren’t doing it right. Jimin is like my drug and i pray to god to save me because i am getting overdosed by my drug or you can say my jimin. I will be using him for the rest of my life.

Taehyung you don’t know you are in my control. Every darkness is my hiding spot. I will stalk you and make you my prey then i will eat you inside that you will feel nothing. If you want be safe run, run away because i will hunt you down.

Jimin's pov:

Jungkook only i trust you. I know you wouldn’t hurt or betray me. I will choose you. You became drug to me. I am getting crazy ove you and i will love you rest of my life.

Taehyung's pov:

Jungkook i know you are the stalker. I have to prove myself to jimin. I have to prove him jungkook is the stalker. I have to prove this. I will save you anyhow this is how i am. I am your soulmate and your bestfriend and i will save you from that monster. Jungkook seems like innocent but his mind game is bigger than all of us. It's bigger than what i think. But i will do whatever i have to do.

Yoongi's pov:

Jungkook you are doing great but i have to handle this taehyung. I have to help jungkook. He helped me many times in my life and even if i have to sacrifice myself i will do it with my own will. Sorry taehyung i love you but i owe jungkook more and just the way you can do anything to save your bestfriend i will also do anything to help my bestfriend.

"This is the only Beginning. Let the fucking game begins."

Here is the double update everyone. I said, I will do and i did.  I think this is the longest chapter i wrote in the book. I hope you like it. This is my payback to you because i was busy with my person isssuse so yeah. And those who waited for my book thank you so much for your patience. I will try my best to be active. Bye bye for now oh and you can check my other stories also just click on my profile and you would get it. Bye bye, take care.