Chapter 18 (kill or love) (18+)

Jimin's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a hand around my waist. Jungkook was hugging me with his hand. I removed his hands and searched for a phone. I have to escape but I don't wanna love without jungkook. He clearly needs help and I know I have to do something. I saw jungkook's phone. I picked it up and went to washroom.

I quickly called tae. I said,

Tae I need you help please.
Jimin is that you? Do you know how worried I was? Where are you? Tell me your location quickly.

T-Tae jungkook is my stalker and now he wants me only by myself. I am not scared but I am scared for him. Because I know jungkook needs help. What should I do tae. I can't leave jungkook because I love him even if he is my stalker. I cried while saying that.

I know that you love him but jimin he needs help and you are thinking with your emotion please leave him and come to your bestfriend. He is a sick fuck and how can you forgive him after he made you think of me as I am helping your stalker. He was behind all of this. You have to understand jimin. Jungkook Isn't your soulmate nor your partner because he is a monster and a sick fuck.

He is not a fucking monster tae!!! I screamed. How dare you say that thing about him. I know he is not mentally stabled and obsessed with me but he is not monster. The only thing he did that to me is love and nothing else.

Jimin, jimin listen to me carefully. I am coming to you with a police and Don't worry I will save you. Please wait for me. Tae said.

Sorry tae, but I think trusting you was a big mistake. The only thing in my life I beed is Jungkook and his love. Even if I have to be caged by him. Sorry tae you were my bestfriend and you mean a lot to me but Jungkook is my life. Bye Tae. See you never.

Jimin, jimin- I cut the call amd quickly blocked the Number. Sorry tae but no one can come between me and jungkook. He is mine even if he is my stalker. Even if he manipulated me. I don't fucking care, the only thing I care about is what's mine is mine even if they are not in the right mind.

I opened the washroom door and got out of washroom. I froze, jungkook was standing infront of me.

He said, I see how this is gonna go.
J-jungkook I swear I didn’t snitch on you. I just called tae and told him you love me and I love you. I am not leaving you even if you are my stalker.

He caressed my cheeks and said, I know vaby, I know everything that you said. Now you have two option. Kill or love which one you wanna do babydoll. The time is ticking.

Jun-jungkook what are you talking about. Who I have to kill. Can you just tell me what you upto now. He said, Babydoll I am upto you.

Jungkook handed me a gun. I said, Why do you have a gun and why are you giving it to me. He smirked and said, babydoll you are naive but your bestfriend isn’t. He is the most dumb person ever. I know he is gonna come to us as he track us. Now he will be there at anytime with a police force. So what do you have to do is point you gun on Taehyung and threaten him. If you kill then you get me as I am your love.

And If I Don't? I said.
Then you don’t get your love that's what you think I will say but I Won't because you still get my love as I will kill your bestfried aka tae. In both ways you get my love and I get my kill. Isn't it interesting babydoll.

Jun-jungkook please don't kill tae, he is my bestfriend. I started to cry.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows and hold my jaw tightly. He said, you are only allowed to cry for your soon to be husband which is me. No one, you have no right to cry for someone as you belong to me. You are my propenty. I own every inch of yours you understand you sex doll.

Ye-yes da-daddy. I am sorry. I managed to say.
He let go of my jaw and said, sorry babydoll you got me act up. What can I do? When i see you cry I can't control myself. I am sorry. Forgive me.

Jun-jungkook you are crazy. I said between my cry.
Yes, baby I am crazy in love, crazy in your love. He said while looking me with dark eyes.
Now, Now stop your crying babydoll. We should do something interesting. Like what, I said. Like fucking, he replied.

He stripped of my clothes slowly. He kisssed my shoulders slowly. I rolled my eyes as he placed soft yet wet kisses on my shoulders. He look at me and smashed his lips on mine. I tiptoe and kissed him back. My back was facing the wall. Jungkook pin my hands on the wall. He slowly started to unbutton my shirt as I was only wearing shirt.

I kissed his neck and shoulders. He groaned as he roamed his hand on my body. He pushed me on the wall and thrust in me. I Didn't even know when he undress. We moaned and groaned. My toes curled because of the intense pleasure. We kissed with the same passion.

Jungkook started to give me strong thrust. I scratched his back.

Oh jungkook. Yes, there.
Oh jimin, oh my babydoll you feel so good. You are mine and I am not gonna leave you ever.

Oh yes Jungkook faster. ahhhh oh god. Sweat was flowing out of our body. We were a mess with our cum and our sweat. Jungk give me final hard thrust and we came together.

You thought we are over? No. Thought so he chuckled. We went to our hotel's floor to ceiling window. We could see the viw from our hotel. My face was facing the window. Thank god it was night or everyone would saw us naked.

I rolled my eyes back. I roamed my hands on his hair as he was kissing my ear and sucking it. Oh god jungkook, there. You are like a drug babydoll and you are in my every vein. I fucking want you so much. I said, take me, take me as you can, take me whole. Oh baby i will.

He started to thrust inside me again. Oh there I moaned loudly. Make me your night babydoll and make me your darkest secret. Jungkook said. Oh yes Jungkook you are mine you are fucking mine. Only mine.

Yes, babydoll only yours. He made me face him. Let me see your sinful face, look at you so pretty, you are looking so much preety. So fucking preety only for me.

Yes Jungkook only for you. I am yours. Mine he muttered as he gave me thrust one by one. I have never seen such a preety boy in my life, i didn’t even thought I will fall in love with you with one look. My drool was coming out of my mouth. His thrust are getting poweful and it made my knees weak.

He said, enough of this slow shit. He hold my waist and stared to thrust harder. My moan wasn’t stopping. Oh god jungkook yes there ruin me please. I will ruin you. He sucked my nipples as I was kissing his hair and cheeks.

Mine, only mine. He growls with possessives.
Yours, only yours, I replied with the possesive tone.

We cum on each other as we breathed heavily. Jungkook kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back.

I love you babydolll. He said with as gentle tone.
I love you too sex god. I tiredly said as I was tired from the hot session. He chuckled as I said sex god.

Yes, your sex god. He kissed my neck and said, you are staying with me for the rest of your life. I know,I replied before darkness confuse me.

{Upcoming:}

[What's up,babydoll. He gave me a smug smirk.
I chuckled and said, What's up Sex God?]