Chapter 5 (18+)

Jimin's pov:

He told me he liked me. I blushed and lowered my head. He held my chin make me look at him in the eyes. I said, umm you can go to my bedroom if you want to and look around. I will gave you some water.

He said, ok. I poured water for jungkok. I saw seeing my photo with taehyung. I said, what are you doing?

Jungkook's pov:

I saw jimin's photo with taehyung. They looked so happy but so sad i have ruin this happiness by making jimin mine. Jimin came to the room and said, what are you doing? I turned around and saw him staring at me confusingly. I took a glass of water from his hand and drank it.

I said, "i was looking at your picture with taehyung. I saw you two look so happy together."

Jimin's pov:

Yeah, we are like soulmates and we love each other like brother even though we aren’t blood related. His parents love me like their own child and i also love them as family.

Jungkook nodded and said, you look beautiful when you smile jimin. I said, "really?" Jungkook tucked my hair behind my ear and said, Didn't anyone told you before? I said, "no, no one Didn't." Jungkook said, glad then i am the first one to say that and i am lucky.

He started move towards me. I stepped back and he stepped clossed. My back hit the wall jungkook trapped me with his hands. I blushed furiously. He whispered into my ear and said, i guess we have to take it to next level.

I moaned just by his sensual voice. His voice send down shivers to me. He carried me to my table and threw all the stuff even tae and my picture also. He was kissing my neck. I moaned at his sensual touch.

I said, jungkok there. He kissed me and gave me hickeys around my neck. He was kissing my hickeys. I saw they all turned to purple. He lifted me and threw me on the bed. He removed his jacket and told me, strip, babyboy. I blushed and stripped infront of him. He looked at me like he was going to eat me alive.

He looked at me top to the bottom. He said, now kitten you are going to be mine? Did you hear that huh? He pulled me towards him by my hair. He said, you looks so beautiful naked. I wish to see you everyday like this. Will you let me see it?

I said, yes daddy you can see it everyday. Touch me oh fuck i can't take it. He said, like it minnie when i will touch you with my big veiny hands, huh say you slut. I said, yes daddy i would love it.

Then he pushed a finger in my ass. I screamed his name. I said, daddy- ahhh hurts. He said, Don't worry daddy gonna feel you so good. I cried from the pleasure. He said, babe that's just my one finger and you are crying because of this. He abused my hole with now adding two more fingers.

He said, what would you like? My whole five fingers or my cock? I said, daddy you cock please. Please i need it,  i want it please. He said, I will give you babe.

He unzipped his pants and i saw his huge cock. Oh my god how am i gonna take it? He said, babe Don't worry i will make it fit into your holy jibooty.

He started to push his tip. I screamed daddy no. He kissed me, i started to kiss him back. I said, no daddy it hurts. He said, babe It's only half way through. You gonna love it if i - he pushed his whole dick. I screamed in pain. It felt like my ass will torn apart.

Daddy hurts please. He said, jimin baby relax. Take deep breaths. He didn’t move untill i adjusted his size. I said, daddy you can move now but be slow. He said ok babe.

He started to move. 1 thrust slow,2 thrust slow,3 thrust fast, 4 little fast, 5 too fast 6 thrust harder 7 thrust faster and deeper. 8 thrust he started to go inhuman speed.

I screamed daddy too fast. Ahhh i can't. He said, "take it like a good slut." He growled and said, you ass was made for my cock. Only i can fit in. I rolled my eyes from the pleasure. Tears continue to stream down from my eyes.

He moaned, oh jimin. You are amazing. So good for your daddy. He thrusted faster. I think the bed will break soon. In the room only skin slapping and moan was heard.

I moaned out his name, jungkook yes faster. Wreck me, ruin me, use my for your pleasure. He came to my ear and said, I am gonna use you so good that you will forget you name. Only my name will be in your heart and mind and your mouth. And i will be in your ass Don't worry about that.

I moaned listening to that. Jungkook came near to my left nipple and sucked it. He abused it so much that it bacame red. I moaned from the pleasure. He left my left nipple and went to right. I hold his hair and pushed it to my nipple to go deep with it play with my nipple with his tounge.

His cock abused my tiny hole and his mouth abused my nipples. I moaned only ahhh and ohh was heard from my mouth. He left my nipple and kissed my lips. I kissed him back while he was wrecking my ass fastly but deeplly. I opened my mouth to give him access of my inside. I moaned in his mouth.

He sucked my tounge like there is not tommorow. He let go of my tounge and explore inside of my mouth by his tounge. He was tasting me like he was waiting for me so long.

He thrust to me in deeper. He thrust into my prostate. I screamed, ahh daddy there- ohh yes hit there. He said, like it when i hit your prostate with my cock you nasty little slut? Begging for someone's cock.

I said, daddy only your cock can pleasure me. I loved it when he rammed inside me. He thrust more harder and hit my prostate multiple times. My body jolted up because of the hard thrust.

I said,"daddy i am cumming please,can i cum?" He said, "cum for me baby, cum for me." I finally moaned out loud and cum gushed out. He thrust into me few more times in me and then come. He fall top of me. We were panting because of the exercise. Jungkook looked at ne and said, babe that was great. He kissed my Forehead. He pulled out his cock.

He layed down beside me. Catching his breath. He looks so hot from the sweatness. I thought my ass is already ruined so why not ruined it more? I smirked and got upon him.

He looked at me confusingly. I said, daddy i wanna ride you. He said, then ride me while smirking. I hold his cock and started to push it inside my ass. Oh god i moaned. So big daddy. I cried from the Pleasure.

I finally put it inside me. I started jump up and down. We both moaned. There was a mirror right side. I looked at it and saw how i was riding him. It was so good. 

I made so seductive face. Jungkook thrust upwards. I moaned i said, ohh there there hit it. Use me for good. Use me, ruin me. I wanna be ruin by you. He said, yes i will completely ruin you and look you are already ruined while facing me to the mirror.  I moaned seeing my sight like this.

I cummed and he cummed inside my ass. I felt my ass was full of his cum. I felt so good to have his cum in me. I fall on him. I said, wanna feel your cock insdide me while i am sleeping. He kissed my forehead and said, "sure baby anything for you while caressing my face."

We slept while his cock was inside my ass. I felt so full. I loved this and i want to do it everyday. I think i am addicted to him. He hugged me from the behind while pushing his cock inside my ass balls deep. I moaned, daddy. He said, sorry babe but i had to hug you tightly and i wanted your ass completely. He smirked while saying this. He sucked my ears for good minutes.

This was the best day of my life.....