Chapter 6 (18+)

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up early in the morning and saw jimin sleeping. He was exhausted of yesterday's workout. I smirked. Oh baby who could tell that you fell for your obsessive stalker. I am the stalker and look my cock is inside your pretty tight ass just how i imagined. Now you are mine and i can control you and you will be in my possession and you will do things just with my fingers flicked. Look at you looking so beautiful early in the morning that wants me to wreck you more.

I looked at my cock was still inside it. I thought why don’t i use my chance. I made my mind i will fuck him day and night and no one can save him not even me.

I thrust into him hardly. He moaned. He opened his eyed and turen his head. Jungkook what are you- before he couldv say something i hold his waist and and slammed into him. He moaned loydly. He said, yes Jungkook more, give it to me.

I said, who are you to order me? I am the daddy here and i- thrust inside his ass- make decessions here got it? You slut. He moaned and said, daddy i beg you please fuck me. He started to cry. I loved it when he cry. Call me sadistic i don’t care.

I said, yes baby now you are on the right line. Beg me tell me how much you want me, want my cock. What can you do for me. Speak you cock slut.

He moaned at the name i called him. He said, daddy please fuck me day to night. Use my ass for your pleasure. Fuck me like there is no tommorow. Pound on me and forget everything. I can die for you please just fuck me. He cried out loudly for the Pleasure.

I said, i have never saw a needy bitch before. So needy for me. So needy to get fuck. Only mine to fuck. I thrust hardly into him and hold his neck and lightly squeeze it. I said, say who you belong to? Say who your ass belong it? Say my name *thrust* say my name you fucking cum dump. I screamed.

He loudly moaned and he said, daddy only yours, only yours ass to use it. I am no one's just your slut. I would let you use me for the rest of life. Please fuck me ahh i can't take it. He cried because of the overstimulation.

I fucked him hard after i heard those words. I got top of him and fucked him roughly. His ass getting destroying after every thrust i made.

Fuck baby you are so good. I will use you for the rest of my life. Now that you gave in you can't go away from me. I will tie you up. Don't worry i will fuck you untill and unless if only my name will be on your mind. Got that you fucking cum dump?

Yes, daddy, yes i get it. Only you have control in my mind and heart. No one is in my mind but only you. Fuck me hard so i could only remember you. I fucked into him fastly and hit his Prostate multiple times.

He said, daddy i am cumming. Please can i cum. I said, yes babe cum for me. Cum for you daddy. He loudly moaned when he cummed. I gave him some hard thrust and cum into him and make his ass full of my juice. I fall onto him. We both were panting because of our  love making session.

Jimin's pov:

We pant hardly, trying to stabilize our breath. I caressed Jungkook's hair. I said, thank you jungkook for this. I think i love you. He said, I think i love you too. He kissed my forehead gently. He said, i love you since i first saw you. He was laying on me. I was caressing his back. I said, really? He said, yeah really. He said, so do you wanna be my boyfriend?

I giggled and said, What a nice place to ask me to be your boyfriend. He said, why what's wrong? I fuck you and this is the best time that i can ask you. I giggled and said, yes i will be your boyfriend.

He kissed me on the lips. I also kissed him back. This kiss wasn’t lust but it was full love, gentle, soft and amazing. I broke off the kiss because i couldn’t breath. My cheeks became red because of not able to breath and because of the kiss.

We joined our heads and laughed. I said, the morning exercise was good. He said, wanna also exercise on night. I hit his chest playfully, he giggled. I said, you broke my ass and you are saying that. Pervert. He said, who told me to break hiss ass and ruin it? I said, ok fine It's my fault.

Jungkook said, Let's sleep for a while. I nodded. I slept and he slept on me. I think i finally found my love of the life. Jungkook surely was right only his name was in my mind. Jungkook hide his face into my neck and slept. I also slept.

Author's pov:

Suddenly Jungkook opened his eyes and saw jimin sleeping. He smirked. He got close to his ears whispering, "Now no one can save you darling. He smirked saying that. Welcome to my hell's heaven, Jeon jungkook's heaven.......