Chapter 11

Jungkook's pov:

Taehyung we are coming. Wait and see. Nobody is gonna play good like me. I guess you didn't find someone to compete with you but you ain't even my level. I will show you, you took the competition with the wrong person.

I parked the car and the opened the door for my jimin. We got out and went to Taehyung's house. Tsk his so called bestfriend.

I saw Taehyung running towards jimin. I have to control my anger and my over possesiveness.

Jimin and Taehyung hugged each other. Hug while you can taehyung after what i will do to you, you can't even see jimin. I smirked without them not noticing.

Taehyung suddenly announced, hello everyone welcome to my birthday party. I willcut the cake after few minutes. Please make yourself comfortable.

I came to Taehyung with my smug smile. I said, happy birthday taehyung here is a gift. I paseed him a gift. He said thank you jungkook while faking his smile.

We only smile because jimin was there or i would have throw punches to him. But i can't. Don't worry i can't hurt you physically infront of jimin but i can hurt you mentally infront of jimin.

After sometime tae clapped his hands and said, ok Let's cut the cake. Jimni and suge held the knife while taehyung was cutting the cake.

Cut the cake bitch. I will give you the best gift in your lifetime. There was a big balloon on the wall. Suddenly it burst and inside it was party popper and some pictures.

Author's pov:

As he was about to pick the cake a photo fell infront of him. He picked the photo and the photo was something taehyung Didn't want to see. He said. Jimin you don’t need to see please.

Jimin frowned and said, what, what tae now you are scaring me. What is it? Jimin snatched the picture from Taehyung's hand and saw what was jungkook expected.

Jimin's tears roll down on his face. He saw many pictures lying on the ground. It was all makes sense for jimin. The picture was taehyung giving photos, videos of jimin to a random person.

So that's how the stalker knew everything about me. He looked at tae and said, this is how the stalker knew about me? That's why i felt someone is always watching me. Why, why did you do it?

Jimin screamed at tae. By now taehyung was crying. He said, no, no jimin It's- It's edited. Please belive me. He choked on his words. His words wouldn’t come out from his mouth because he was crying.

All the guests was whispering. Something says bad, something says good. Everyone had sorrow expressions. Someone had pity, some had disgust.

But one was there exceptional or should i say jeon Jungkook aka the obsessive stalker. Jimn suddenly saw there was something written on the back of the photo.

He checked and it said," sorry to say, your bestfriend's peanut size brain couldn’t help much." He hurriedly threw the photo. Jungkook smirked seeing that.

The fear that keeps feeding of jungkook. At this time jungkook was nothing but a monster. A monster that was feeding of someone's fear, someones affection.

This is how he is. A monster. Jungkook smirked knowing now no can snatch you from me. You were born to belong with me. You eyes, Your lips, your face, your body, your soul, your mind, your heart everything belongs to me even your feelings. Jungkook thought.

This is the only beginning. Jimin you don’t know me i can either kill myself or kill everyone.

" Yeah i am the obsessive type and everyone is dying for that one tsk your prince charming or hero or etc but sorry to say i can't be your prince charming nor your hero but i can be your villain."

You are only mine to claim, mine to fuck, mine to use.