Chapter four

~

the Village of the Demon Hunters Sango brings Kohaku to the grave of the villagers.

However, she notices that Kohaku wasn't ready to come back and see the village yet.

Myōga leads Inuyasha, Miroku, Shippō, flora ,Stella , Aisha , bloom , tecna , musa and Kagome to Midoriko's cave.

Kagome thinks about what she knows about Midoriko.
Midoriko was a powerful priestess who lived long ago. During a battle with a demon created for several others she fought for an entire week,

However, she began weakening and risked being eaten so she expelled her own soul with the demon killing both and causing the celestial butterfly to flatter its magic on their remains.

Thus souls emerged through the fire and formed the Shikon jewel.

Approaching Midoriko's remains they see what appears to be a chrysalis within the hole in her chest.
Flora feels a little faintish as bloom experiences some magical heart burn .

Inyuasha catches flora as miroku gets bloom before she hit the floor .
" flora ... " Inyuasha says worried and scares wondering what was happening.
" I'm ok .." flora says holding on to him .
" what's happening to you guys ." Kagome asked .
Bloom sighs . " I'm ....I'm not sure ."
Flora and bloom look at each other worriedly.

~

Back in the Demon Slayer Village, Miroku, Kagome and the winx girls along with Myōga , the pixies and Shippō discuss Inuyasha's eagerness to guard the cave alone.

Miroku noticed the barrier was not evil but pure as Tecna and digit confirms then comfirms it as well .
Kagome begins to suspect Kikyō may up to something.

Within the statue, the chrysalis opens and a soul collector hatches.

Inuyasha and Cherie follow  it realizing it was Kikyō's scent he detected earlier.

" come on ." Inyuasha says following the scent .

Elsewhere, Kikyō is purifying herself under a waterfall and thinking back to when she was wounded at Mount Hakurei and realized how her bounded fairy's healed her but sadly as a lifeless woman she needed more .

Inuyasha then arrives and asks why she wants Midoriko's soul.

Kikyō the reply's explaining the miasma that Naraku used against her is causing the wound to reopen again.

Kikyō  then explains that Midoriko shares a similar death to her own having been killed by a demon she absorbs Midoriko's soul but the strain of the absorption causes her to collapse.

Inuyasha rushes to her and sees the wound on her shoulder heal.

A glow surrounds the stone body of Midoriko her beautiful face suddenly ages.

Kagome suddenly looks up as Kohaku's jewel shard begins to glow at the same time Kōga feels his jewel shards react feeling that his legs have become heavier.

Kohaku rushes out of the hut, following some soul collectors, as the others hurry to follow him.

They are blocked by a barrier including Kagome.
Flora breaths heavily in pain as bloom also feels her chest on fire not understanding what's happening but she knew it was the dragon flame reacting to whatever was happening .