Chapter three

Modern era , Kagome and winx are taking yet another make up exam

however, non of them can't understand any of the questions except for tecna .

Kagome thinks back on All the time they spent in the Feudal Era has cost her dearly when it comes to her education.

Meanwhile Yuka, Ayumi and Eri sit outside the classroom, waiting for them .
They're worried about how much school they missed, hoping they'll be able to pass there high school entrance exam.

They then see Inuyasha arrive,
sniffing for the girls scent
Kagome's old friends greet him .
" what's he doing here ." Yuka said as the other girls shrugged.
They asking if he came to get one of the girls .
" that's nice of him ." Eri says . Inuyasha agrees and confirms it.

Meanwhile In the classroom, Kagome finally remembers the problems she's working on tries writing down the answers.
Stella looks boredly at the paper as bloom falls asleep on her desk .
Flora taps her from behind and wakes bloom up as the girls laugh.
Aisha hands her a mirror as bloom takes it .

Kagome then sighs and  catches sight of Inuyasha outside the classroom her concentration snaps

Kagome then sighs and catches sight of Inuyasha outside the classroom her concentration snaps.
In anger Kagome gives a Sit! command.

Inuyasha demands to know why she did that to him which Kagome yells at him for not waiting at home like she told him she continues to scold Inuyasha with her friends realizing that she controls him with fear.

Flora sighs as bloom and Stella calm kagome down .

However at that moment, their teacher comes out with the results and explains Kagome , musa , flora , Aisha , bloom and Stella didn't get a single question on thier test .

Kagome petrifies at the mention of this.