Chapter twelve

Intro :

Flora  awakens at the bottom of the pit where she had been pushed by Inuyasha.

"Flora !" Musa shouts hugging her as tecna asked if she was alright Flora nods as
She finds that Sesshōmaru is next to them killing the demons who are trying to attack them .

Sesshōmaru quickly deduces that Inuyasha was consumed by Naraku's darkness and transformed into his demon form.

Tecna helps flora up as Sesshōmaru tells musa they should get going As they follow after him to find Rin.

Somewhere else .

Aisha and Stella venture through as Aisha tells Stella to stop complaining and that they have to keep going until they find the others .

Stella being impatient shouts how long it's been since they been separated and that they are practically sitting duck's especially since they can't transform .

Aisha tells her to just fallow her moves and combat techniques as Stella looks away annoyed.

Elsewhere, Rin awakens and sees Magatsuhi looming near her.

She runs off, calling for Sesshōmaru.

However, she bumps into Inuyasha, who Magatsuhi is willing to allow kill her.

However, Inuyasha tells Rin not to move and tries hitting Magatsuhi, something that impresses the evil spirit as the human heart in Inuyasha is still holding on.

He then possesses Inuyasha, ready to fight Sesshōmaru again.

Sesshōmaru, catching Rin's scent flies towards her with the girls , but Naraku swallows Rin into his flesh.

Now without any distractions for his foe, Magatsuhi uses Tessaiga to create a Meidō Zangetsuha.

However, Sesshōmaru is too close to dodge it, meaning he's most likely to die from the attack.

Magatsuhi is surprised realizing that Tessaiga is the final link to Inuyasha's senses he missed Sesshōmaru because of Inuyasha's interference.

Sesshōmaru disarms Magatsuhi allowing him to complete take control of Inuyasha

the Tessaiga lands above them. Sesshōmaru continues to fight with Tenseiga, being chided by Magatsuhi for not using Bakusaiga to eliminate his host body.

Flora  goes to retrieve Tessaiga, nearly falling once again.

She holds onto Tessaiga which is plunged into Naraku. As she holds on, her wound bleeds, allowing Inuyasha to smell the scent and allow him to regain control he yells for her to give him Tessaiga.

Flora  lets go and tosses the sword to him. Inuyasha uses the Wind Scar to create a soft landing for her before heading to check on her.

Magatsuhi has become angered by his inability to possess Inuyasha deciding to move on to flora  the moment Inuyasha reaches her he taunts Sesshōmaru saying that if he wanted him to leave Inuyasha, he should have asked.