Chapter two (Christmas special part two )

Kagome looks over to flora noticing how down she was since inyuasha wasn't here to celebrate with her and decided to walk over to flora holding hands with koga .

" hey , are you ok." Kagome starts but flora just nods looking away.

" she's upset because inyuasha just left out of the blue ." Chatta says .

" dam mutt face where the hell did he go ?!" Koga says angrily as kagome calms him down telling him it's not helping he sighs and apologizes.

" ok everyone now let's open gifts !" Stella says as everyone gives each other gifts .

Koga places a flower in kagome' s  hair as she blushes

She then leans in and they both share a kiss .
Sesshomaru  gives musa a beautiful crafted flute and tecna an abacus which she gratefully accepts happily.
Musa then starts singing on a mic she summoned with her fairy magic .
( song she sings)

Flora then noticed inyuasha walking back as everyone continued dancing , opening gifts or listening to musa sing.

" inyuasha...we're have you been " flora whispers .
Inyuasha sighs as he approaches her.
" I was trying to find something for you ... ." He says mumbling.
" oh inyuasha you didn't have to get me anything." Flora says grabbing his hands  . He blushes and looks at her nervously.
" I ...l couldn't find anything special." Inyuasha admits.
Flora picks up his chin as thier eyes locked .
" inyuasha ... being with you is the best gift in the world." Flora says blushing.
He looks at her not knowing what to say as he's heart beats  faster .
Amore and Chatta get an idea 

Flora continued to stare at inyuasha before she noticed they were under mistletoe

Inyuasha looked up as well and remembered what happened when a couple were under these things .