The one where we head towards tomorrow

Flora / third person POV

Miroku and Sango take care of their growing family, something that keeps them busier than fighting demons ever did.

Meanwhile, Kohaku is off to train to become a strong demon slayer, with Kirara as his partner. Myōga now lives with Tōtōsai, who has provided Kohaku with a new weapon.

Kōga and Kagome got married, which Ginta and Hakkaku find quite amusing while making jokes.

Kagome is learning how to be a member of the wolf tribe as a co-leader.
I probably should mention she's also expecting her first pup with Koga soon. I'm so excited for her.

I am  currently working with a demon called Jinenji whom Kagome introduced to me I  learned more about making medicine out of nature from him

Jinenji whom Kagome introduced to me I learned more about making medicine out of nature from him. along with how to live in the village from Kaede.

Inuyasha approaches Flora and says how seriously she is taking her lessons which is because she needs to get used to living in the Feudal Era.

Flora then got up and waved bye to Jinenji for the day as she linked her arms with Inuyasha and the two walked together.

" I felt surprised that Musa and Rin are living with Kaede in the village," Flora says to her husband.
she figured that Sesshōmaru take them with him.

Inuyasha told her that Kaede advised Sesshōmaru to let Rin and Musa learn how to live amongst humans first so they could choose for themselves to resume traveling with him or live in a human village which Musa thought was reasonable.

At the very mention of him, Sesshōmaru flies above them with Jaken, who notices the couple.

" oh look it's your brother!" Flora points in the sky before she
calls out 'Big Brother' to Sesshōmaru as he passes, which he responds to with a very dirty and slightly embarrassed look.

" oh look it's your brother!" Flora points in the sky before she calls out 'Big Brother' to Sesshōmaru as he passes, which he responds to with a very dirty and slightly embarrassed look