Chapter eleven

Intro :

~

Naraku glares at the jewel until his reflection in it vanishes. It halfway sinks into his palm, releasing purple gas.

His baboon pelt tears away, revealing he's been nothing more than a head and hand the entire time. The jewel heals his injuries from his last battle with Inuyasha, as his body sprouts extra limbs; Byakuya watches the entire time, intrigued.

Naraku continues to grow larger swallowing Rin into his body as a miasma is released from the cave it reduces all the animals to bone and kills the vegetation in the immediate area.

The miasma flies into the sky, where it creates a powerful storm; demons begin flying towards it one by one.

Miroku and Sango notice the demons flying to the cloud, finding it strange.

In the village, Kohaku asks Inuyasha if Naraku used the Shikon Jewel
Tecna cuts saying he has which isn't good for them.

"Well, we're not going to let him win," Aisha says before Stella lets out a cry that alerts them.

"Good thing I'm all dressed for the occasion," Stella says ready for the final battle with Naraku

" yes because that's what's it's important now," Musa commented.

Inyuasha looks annoyed by her before Shippō awakens in a hut to find Kaede and Jaken with him He begins remembering what happened before he was knocked out.

. Inuyasha refused to let him explaining he'll be busy protecting the girls until Magatsuhi's destruction He can't have another thing to worry about.

Flora added that since Naraku has used the completed jewel to transform, it will be unlike their other battles.

" she's right according to data Naraku will be harder than ever before I predicted a 99.9% chance of survival," Tecna says.

" I don't like those odds," Musa commented crossing her arms.

" me neither ." bloom adds worriedly.

Inuyasha then explained that if they don't come back, Shippō will have to take over for them he can wait until he's stronger if necessary.

Shippō is touched by this, but when he tries questioning Inuyasha again, he receives a blow to the head, which is what knocked him out. Angered, Shippō attempts to follow until Kaede tells him it's too late as they have a head start.