Chapter five

~

Kikyō is walking through a misty forest when Kohaku approaches her however she knows why he's come and that he's been following her since she absorbed Midoriko's soul back at the Demon Slayers' village.

Kohaku wants Kikyō to use his shard against Naraku despite knowing he will die in the process.

Kikyō is surprised by that he  is willing of death, wondering if life is truly that painful for him.

As they continue on together, Kikyō can only think of the irony of their meeting had this been under different circumstances she should have put her efforts toward trying to mend Kohaku's wounded soul.

Elsewhere, Inuyasha's group watches as Kōga decides to leave Hakkaku and Ginta behind for their own safety despite their protests.

Kōga explains that thanks to Midoriko's will and Naraku he could end up putting them in danger besides the wolf demon tribe has been put in danger of constant attacks from Naraku and Mōryōmaru to get his shards which is something he doesn't want.

Inuyasha tells Kōga not to beat him to the punch 
As  the Tessagia starts to rumble and burn when inyuasha picks it up while Kōga tells him to master Tessaiga.

Kōga flirts with Kagome barely missing a strike from Tessaiga as inyuasha tried to swing on him .

Flora sighed watching inyuashas childlike attics .
She then thought back at the pain her and bloom were feeling as it grew worse she holds her chest .
" flora are you ok ?" Chatta asked worriedly .
Flora nods but still isn't sure if she actually was .
" I'll manage ." Flora says as she looked over at where bloom was at and realized she was in smilier pain as well . She knew she possessed the celestial butterfly in her heart but she couldn't figure out why bloom was in pain until it hit her ...... could the dragon flame be tied into this to and if so will naraku come after her as well .

Inyuasha noticed floras face expression and went over to her . " what are you thinking about." He whispered into her ear .

Flora didn't want him to worry and besides she wasn't sure if her theory was correct.
" nothing." Flora says calmly however inyuasha knew she was lying and decided to press her on it .
" liar ." He shot back as the nature fairy looks down .
" we both know you were thinking of something so spit it out ." Inyuasha says harshly.
" I ...I don't know ." Flora says sadly.
Inyuasha growls lightly and gives up . " fine keep your secrets but you know can tell me anything." Inyuasha says as flora lips move slightly but no words come out she felt a Little nervous and scared she didn't want her theory to be correct.

Later Inuyasha's group bids farewell to Hakkuku and Ginta, who walk off with Kai and Shinta.

Somewhere else, conjoined twin demons Ginka and Kinka fight in the sky above, each trying to kill the other.

Their kind of demon is born with two heads, but one is eventually eaten by the other before maturity however this hasn't happened in their case, leaving them to fight until one is dead.

It's pretty obvious they've been at a stalemate their entire lives; each shows signs of being wounded by the other, with Ginka blind in one eye. Below the battling twins, Mōryōmaru watches.