Chapter thirteen

Intro :

Reaching Naraku's main body, Inuyasha attempts to kill Naraku with a strike from the Meidō Zangetsuha but misses thanks to Naraku moving his flesh around.

Shippō barely avoids the Meidō as it glides past him; he watches as Byakuya absorbs the energy of the Meidō into his sword for one-time-only use. Though he expects to be captured, Shippō is advised by Byakuya to leave Naraku before the wound closes up again.

Byakuya of the Dreams then vanishes, angering Shippō. Inuyasha, Kagome, bloom, Flora, and Miroku notice Naraku has become serious about their deaths as his miasma has become more potent than it ever was; it's lethal to anything mortal or magical even to powers like Kagome or the winx.

However, this is noticed as Naraku becomes desperate. Inuyasha vows to kill his foe even though he's using Tessaiga as a barrier to keep Miroku and Kagome, flora, and bloom safe.

On the ground below Naraku, Tōtōsai and Myōga look to the sky at the powerful demon. Tōtōsai says that for Inuyasha to defeat Naraku once and for all, he must find a way to use the final form of the Meidō Zangetsuha.

Inside, Inuyasha, Kagome, Flora, bloom, and Miroku make their final stand against their most hated foe.

However, they cannot do anything at the moment as Tessaiga's barrier is the only thing keeping them from being killed by Naraku's miasma Naraku also keeps moving his flesh around to make Kagome lose her balance whenever she tries to fire an arrow.

Bloom grows frustrated.
"Magic Winx! Inuix !"

" red dragon orb !" in which she creates a hemispherical shield that has a blue layer at the bottom a red layer on top and an orange layer in between.

Further away, Rin awakens on A-Un, happy to see Kohaku, Musa, tecna, and Sesshōmaru.

Rin hugs the girls crying as Musa and tecna hug her back.
"It's okay your safe now," Tecna reassured her.
"Please don't leave me ." Rin cries into Musa.
" I won't... I promise." Musa says confidently.

Miasma starts pouring into their path. A repentant Sango gives Rin her protective mask to save her from the poison.

She then rushes off ahead of them. Sesshōmaru tells Musa how eager she is to kill Naraku and how much she regrets what she tried to do to Rin.