5. It's harder than I thought...

Chan's P.O.V.

- It feels so nice to know we don't have anything to do today, tells me, Hannie, as he and I are sitting in the kitchen. He is sipping his Ice Americano.

- Yeah. We've been working so much lately that I can't remember when was the last time we had a day off, I replied to my friend before passing my hands over my face. I've got to sleep as much as I wanted, still, I feel so tired. I'm probably just not awake yet. Or maybe I didn't get all the sleep I needed. Han yawns and stretches when someone walks in the kitchen.

- Ice Americano? I proposed to Hyunjin, who also looks sleepy. The boy nods as he sits next to Han. I made him his Americano when another member joined us three. They're all slowly waking up. I'm actually surprised to find them up so early on a day off. Oi Felix! You're already up? I say cheerfully to the boy.

- Yeah, last night I told Axl I would go with her to make her in-ears this morning, he told me with his morning voice. His voice is deeper than usual in the morning. He almost sounds like a demon got possession of him during his sleep. Right, I forgot she had something to do this morning. They need to leave soon.

- Oh nice! I'm sure she appreciated it, I tell Felix as I watch him lean against the counter. I'm glad at least one member, so far, isn't treating her like an impostor. Is she getting ready? I asked my Aussie friend.

- I don't know. I just woke up, he admits to me while shrugging.

- Is Changbin awake? I questioned. If Changbin's awake, there's a chance she is as well. He often forgets to close the door behind him so the light would come into the room. Maybe lights don't bother her...

- I don't know, he replies, shaking his head negatively.

- I'm gonna go check if she's awake. You guys are leaving in 40 minutes, I say, reminding him the time. Felix nods understandingly as I pat his back before leaving the kitchen. I quietly run upstairs since not everyone is up. The bathroom door is closed. Maybe she's already taking her shower? I must check the room first. We never know. It's still dark inside. I enter my shared bedroom and instantly see that Axl is still asleep. Axl? I call her with a small voice. I don't want her to be startled. She's not moving... I approached her and kneel next to her bed. My knees are cracking as always... There isn't much light in the room but the faint one coming from the hall is illuminating her sleepy face. She's cute to be honest. Axe? I called her a second time. But still, she doesn't move. Either she is a heavy sleeper or she accumulated so much tiredness that she is catching it up. Gently, I place my hand on her back and rub it in a circling motion. I hear the girl lightly groaning before she slightly opens her eyes. Hey, Sleeping Beauty, it's time to wake up, I tell her with a smile. The girl stretches in her bed before holding her pillow close to her.

- Five more minutes? She whispers as I see that she closed her eyes again.

- Later today, you can sleep again. Right now, you have 40 minutes to get ready, otherwise you and Felix will be late for your appointment, I softly respond to my new member. It feels weird to say a new member... I'm sure the guys still think about him and everything that happened. I know I do... But it's good that things ended this way.

- Oh yeah, I'm making my in-ears, she says, almost sounding like it bothered her to go. I guess her sleep was what she needed most right now. Slowly, she pulls the covers off her and sits on the side of her bed. I stay in front of her, still kneeling. Messy hair actually suits her so well. She looks beautiful. Is someone using the bathroom? She asks me as I see the struggle to open her eyes.