1: Bruce Wayne

Previously:
"Victoria James, of E Tech, nice to meet you." "Bruce Wayne, head of Wayne Enterprise." We shook hands, and while holding his something just opened up inside me. "You told me you got here by uber, tell me where you live I'll drive you home." I was about to open the door, when my friend Esmeralda opened it. "Who brought you home in a nice ass car?" "Bruce Wayne brought me home." "Repeat that."

Victoria's POV:

"Are you telling me, Mr. multi-billionaire playboy brought you home, did he make a move at the party?" I was tired so I answered quickly. "Yes and no." She took my phone. "Well he must like you because he put his name and number in your contacts," Esmeralda said. She handed it back nicely. "You can pay me at work tomorrow, haha you're probably on his mind right now."

🖤at the Wayne mansion🖤

Bruce's POV:

"So how did the meeting with E Tech go?" "I just met the secretary, Alfred, I'm sure I'll meet the head soon." "Strange, I hear the head and owner is beautiful." I went upstairs. "Oh she was Alfred, she was." She was out of place, she stood out, hair black as a raven, eyes as green as the forest, and the name of a queen.
Knock knock, "master Bruce are you alright?"
"Never better Alfred, just tired." I'll look into Victoria tomorrow.

🖤the next day🖤

Victoria's POV:

Arrived at work with three cappuccinos. "Here Esmeralda, one for you." "Thanks girl, hey Ella wants to see you in her office." "Got it." That black girl—with curly hair—can get crazy without her coffee.

🖤in the office🖤

"Hey boss, got your cappuccino, and I heard you wanted to see me." "Yes, Victoria sit down." Ella's a brunette with dark blue eyes, twenty five, and running her father's company. I read in a TIME magazine that Bruce started running Wayne Enterprise at twenty five, maybe that's why he wanted to meet with her. "So, I heard that you met Bruce Wayne." "Yes your idea was successful, whenever you're free I'll schedule a meeting." She took a sip of coffee. "Oh I'm free tomorrow, I wanna hear how the night and drive went."
"Spill the tea, or in this case coffee." Esmeralda. I turned around, "Es you told her." "Hey I got to work early, I had to tell someone," she said. "Victoria relax, just tell us what happened," Ella said. I took a sip of my coffee. "See what ha happen was . . ."

🖤time skip🖤

"That's why I send you to these, for you to get and send information," Ella said. "And in return she got playboys number," Esmeralda said. "You keep calling him that, but he didn't act like that last night, he was a gentleman," I said. "At first," Esmeralda said with a smirk. "Ok both of you go back to work, Victoria call him and tell him we can meet tomorrow," Ella said. "Got it," I said. I went back to my desk and called him.

🖤at Wayne Enterprise🖤

Bruce's POV:

Soo many papers to sign.
Ring, ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Bruce, it's Victoria, you know the girl you so kindly took home."
"I remember you, I mean how can I forget someone who didn't know who I was."
"Yeah . . . Well my boss is free tomorrow for a meeting, are you?"
"Let me check," I already had tomorrow's schedule in my email, "I'm free from one till two."
"That's great, I'll let her know, see you tomorrow I guess."
"Bye Victoria." After I signed the last few papers, I went to E Techs website, and typed in Victoria James. "Hmmm, this is interesting."

🖤the next day🖤

Victoria's POV:

A while shirt, black jeans, a blazer, and some nice heels. "Well don't you look smitten." "And you're wearing two shades of blue that make you look like a blueberry." "Do you wanna get fired today of all days," Ella said, "now when he comes send him to my office, we'll talk there." "Ok." It was just after lunch—and I made sure to brush my teeth—that I heard a familiar voice. "Excuse me Mrs. James, but can you tell me where the meeting room is." I looked at the clock, 1:00, right on time. "Right this way, Mr. Wayne." He was right next to me, his hand waved by mine and I could feel his warmth. "My boss wanted the meeting to be in her office," I opened the door, "Good luck." "Thank you." Bruce went in and I shut the door
"Psss." I looked back and Esmeralda was there. "Shouldn't you be at the front desk." "Relax Victoria, I took a long brake," she said smiling. "Why do you have two empty glass bottles?" "Because, we're gonna easdrop on the meeting," she said.

Cliffhanger😈