4: Eduard & Thomas

I found this on Pinterest, don't worry my boys are older.
Previously:
"Bruce Wayne . . . You're going to have to kiss me first." "As you wish." Out of breath, sweating, and yet I still smiled. My head was on Bruce's chest while I had a leg tangled with his. "What happened?" "I don't know, you moaned my name so many times you must have been desperate for this handsome playboy," he said. I got up on my elbow. "Don't think you've gotten to me that easily, two shields still protect me." Bruce brought me closer. "Bring them over next weekend, let them meet the man who stole your heart and replaced it with a diamond shaped one."

🖤the next day🖤

Victoria's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed, I looked around and under the blanket. "Oh my god did—"
Bruce came in with breakfast. "It did, brought you some French toast." I dropped back down. "Ok first thank you and second oh my god." "If you still don't believe it," Bruce put the trey on the side of the bed and kissed me, "That should be enough evidence." ". . . I believe you, and can you do that again later," I said.

🖤Friday at work🖤

"So you're gonna take the boys to his house," Ella said. "Yeah, I'll pick them up from school, go home get changed, and we head to Bruce's house." So far Esmeralda said nothing. "Es, you got anything to say?" I asked. "Just tell me how he handled two six year olds," she said.

🖤at the mansion with the boys🖤

I had two suitcases—one with my stuff, the other with the boys—and the first person I see is Alfred. "Mrs. Victoria good to see you again, Master Wayne will be down shortly." "Good to see you again, Alfred." "Allow me to take the stuff to your room." Just as he made it to the stairs, Bruce came around the corner. "Ok boy's, comportarse (behave)," I whispered behind my back. "Victoria you're back." "Yes, and I brought company," I said, "Bruce these are my sons, Eduard and Thomas."

Bruce's POV:

Behind her came two boys, identical twins, except one had glasses on, and another has brown eyes while the other has green eyes like his mother. "Nice to meet you both." When I stuck my hands out, one shook shyly and the other shook with joy. "I knew mom was with a rich, I just didn't know Bruce Wayne rich." "Ok Eduard, go help Alfred, Thomas go help too." Like good boys they listened to their mom. "Bruce, can we go for a walk." "Let's go," I said. We walked around the house.

Victoria's POV:

"So, twins, were you excited or afraid?" Bruce ask. "I was excited, but their father he . . . He was afraid, when we found out we were having two he walked out the next day, my mom helped me raise them." "Does he know where you are now?" "No, he never came when they were born, and he's one of the reasons I moved here," I said, "I don't want him in their lives now if he never bothered to stand next to me when it was time." "I'm sorry . . . let's make this walk warmer, who came first?" I started giggling. "Eduard came first, he's the one with glasses and my eyes, I named him after my dad Eduardo, and I wasn't expecting another boy but then came Thomas, I gave him that name because it sounds nice." We stopped, Bruce was looking at a picture of his dad. "That's my dad's name." "Oh . . ." I honestly didn't know what to say. "Tell me about the boys." I looked at Bruce. "Go on, what are they like?" "Well, Eduard is smart, and Thomas is shy, you just have to let them both open up to you." "I can do that, for starters what do they like on their pizza?" Bruce ask.

🖤upstairs🖤

I go upstairs to find them both jumping. "Boys what do you want on your pizza?" They stop. "Cheese," Eduard says. "Pepperoni," Thomas says. "Got it."