14: The past 9 months

🖤back home at the mansion🖤

Victoria's POV:

"Bruce how do we tell them." "Look don't worry, just get some rest and we'll unpack and tell them tomorrow," he said. "Mom!" "Dad!" Eduard came to me and Thomas went to Bruce. "Well it's clear who likes who," Alfred said at the door. "I missed you you two, Alfred," I said. I went up to my room hearing the boys story's, but at the door. "You can tell me more tomorrow, right now Mamá needs some rest," I said.

Bruce's POV:

Me and Alfred got all the luggage into the bedroom, then I told him to bring some scotch downstairs to the cave. "You only drink this to celebrate, Master Wayne, so tell me what are we—"
"Victoria's pregnant, Alfred." ". . . Well I might need a bit more, how can you be sure?" I leaned back in my chair. "She puked, then took a test and it said positive, and the whole ride back she was nervous but happy." I drank, "Victoria's worrying about how the boys will take it." "Considering the boys spent most of the time you both were gone with me, they'll take it well," Alfred said. And we both made a toast.

🖤the first sonogram/chance to see the baby in the stomach🖤

Victoria's POV:

I told Ella and Esmeralda, Es was surprise it happened so fast, and Ella was ready to give me my monthly days off with payment, so I took them both to this, Bruce had an important meeting. "Let's see . . . Ah there's the baby, you see this over here Mrs. Wayne." "Oh my god, Doctor think you can print the picture out," I said. "Of course, and we won't know the gender till your next meeting." "Oh that's ok, we don't wanna know," I said. "Damn," both my friends said.

🖤later that afternoon🖤

Bruce picked up the boys from school, and then had them sit in his office because we had something to tell them. "Boys I was at the doctors today, but it was a special kind of doctor." I put the picture down. "Thomas, Eduard, your mom's gonna have a baby," Bruce said. They were silent, maybe I should have said it. "Dios mío, I was right," Eduard said, "all lunch time I was thinking about what kind of doctor you were at." "Aww you were worried, and I can't believe you got it right," I said. "Mom, if you're having a baby, then what's this?" Thomas asked pointing at the picture. "Oh boy," I said. "Nine months, Victoria," Bruce said. "Yeah playboy, I feel sorry for you."

🖤the hormones have passed🖤

Four months have passed, and Bruce invited everyone but Victor to a little party to know the gender of the baby—surprise twist mom was here as well. "Ella Es, does this pink dress make me look fat?" "Victoria you're glowing tonight," Ella said. "Now let's go before your mom embarrasses you," Esmeralda said. We all gathered in the ballroom, and slowly the boys brought a big box in tied up with a bow. "Well I'm sure you're all—"
"Bruce save the speech and open the box," Arthur said. "Well someone sounds just as impatient as me," I said. "I just wanna know that my son has someone to play with." There's a shocker that I'll talk to him about later. "Ok Bruce pull the string." He pulled it off.

Bruce's POV:

"Alfred count us down," I said. "Alright, three, two, one." Me and Victoria opened the box . . . I should not have warn blue. Victoria pulled out a little pink dress. "It's a girl," she said. Her mom, friends, even Diana was happy. "Well looks like I'm planning play dates," Arthur said. "At least let her give birth first," Berry said. "Ok I can't look through this and not cry," Victoria said, "Diana can you take it to my room, boys show her the way." "Sure." "But before you leave," Victoria held onto my hand, "I just wanna say now that I'll not be having a babyshower." She got a 'what' from her mom and friends, even I'm a little surprised. "But it's a—"
"Mamá I'm rich, I mean you guys can give me things and I'll kindly accept, I just don't want fuss around my family."

🖤that night🖤

I had Victoria move her stuff to a room downstairs when she started showing, I didn't want her to fall—and I wanted her comfortable—tonight I came to check on her and she was still awake. "Bruce, is that you my handsome playboy?" "Why yes my queen, you surprised me tonight, I could've kissed you if everyone wasn't looking." I got into bed. "What troubles you my love?" I stroked her cheek lightly. "The babies name, I've been thinking of it all night, but one keeps popping up." "What is it?" She took a breath and let it out. "Martha, I wanna name our daughter Martha."

Victoria's POV:

He stopped stroking my cheek. "Bruce hear me out, my sons are named after both our dads, so why not name our daughter—"
"After my mom," he finished. He didn't say anything, I probably freaked him out . . . Then he put his hand on my stomach. I looked at Bruce and he was smiling. "Martha's perfect."

🖤time for the pre baby pictures🖤

Bruce got the man who did our wedding pictures to come back. The first photos were with me in a two peace light pink maternity dress—and by that I mean I was basically in panties, but the dress had a train—with the shoulders down—wearing his mother's necklace—and Bruce in all black. Esmeralda curled my hair. "Alright Mrs. Wayne put your leg out, good." The first few were me alone, then came Bruce. "Alright put your arms on her shoulder and you look at him, that's great." Once those with my husband were over, I needed all three boys in white pants and pink shirts. "Ok Bruce help me down and I'll put my head on your lap." The baby shoes were on my belly, Eduard held a dress, and Thomas held a headpiece. "Smile," the photographer said. Then came the basic kiss the belly while on one knee. Then after a few and ending it with my boys making a heart with their hands, the photo shoot was over. "I know I probably shouldn't ask, but what's the baby's name?" "Sorry won't tell till I give birth," I said, "Bruce you can pick out some pictures while I change."

🖤time to give birth🖤

The book and pictures were perfect, I walk by the ones with all three of them kissing my belly, and smile, I can't believe it's actually happening. "Mrs. Victoria, I've made some tea." "Coming, Alfred." I get to the kitchen and . . . "Aghhh." The floor feels wet. "Mrs. Victoria are you . . . Oh dear." "Alfred forget the tea, the baby's coming," I said. He's helping me walk to his car. "I'll alert Master Wayne, tell him to pick the boys up and head to the hospital." "Yeah can we talk about this in the car," I said.

To be continued.