12: Wedding Bells

Featuring the song Perfect, by Ed Sharon. If you thought it was black and gold you were soo wrong . . . Except for Bruce and the boys suits.
The wedding dress:

The headpiece:

And the shoes are heels with lace and pearls on them

And the shoes are heels with lace and pearls on them. On to the fanfic.

Victoria's POV:

I never thought this day would happen again. And for safety reasons they choose to keep him away from me today until it's time, so my only contact with Bruce is by my friends, family, and text. Speaking of text, I get one from him during breakfast.

Good morning beautiful, I can't wait to see you at the end of the altar.
Your soon to be husband, Bruce Wayne.

Just think that I'll be part of his family makes me nervous.
Knock knock.
"Come in." It was Ella and Esmeralda. "The others said they'd meet us at the church, now let's get you pretty," Esmeralda said.

🖤bridesmaids ready, bride almost ready, just needs her hair done🖤

Knock knock.
Ella opens it, she brings in a small box. "It's from Bruce," she said. "There's a letter taped to it," I said.

It took me years to find the peace's and put it all together, I couldn't wait to give this to you, even if it's just for today.

I opened the box. "Oh my god, it's his mother's pearl necklace." It was soo beautiful, my headpiece matches it. "Ella call my mom, I want her to put it on for me." "Got it."

Bruce's POV:

My same black and white suit, but with a gold vest and tie. As I tied the tie, the boys got ready with me. "Alllright my hair is done, I'm ready," Eduard. "Don't forget the rose," I said pinning it on his suit. "Bruce, I need help with the tie," Thomas said. "Well I'm ready, now let's see what's up with you." I fixed his tie and put the flower on him. "Alright, black, white, and gold, we're ready boys, Eduard go tell Alfred we're ready to go." "Ok, but don't forget your vows," he said pointing at the counter. I had a little black book that said Mr., that had the words that would show how much I loved Victoria.