Chapter 8: Metal to a Flame

The Mini Sub cruised underneath the shipping dock of the first captured suppliers. Jay, Kai and Nya's plan is to approach from under the dock, through the shadows. This part wasn't too hard of a task, but taking out the droids was the hard part.

Nya stopped the Sub for a quick discussion between the boys. "So.. we're going to approach where we are in the shadows, to the large company building. Take out the droids quietly." Nya ordered. "Ready?" Nya put her fist in front of her.

"Ready." Jay and Kai exclaimed, also hovering their hands in front of themselves.

"Ninja... Go!!" All three of them said with passion.

Kai opened the hatch that led out of the sub. Jay and Nya got out before he closed the hatch behind them. Jumping from beam to beam made the three of them feel alive. Ever since the fight against the Crystal King, aka the Overlord, Ninjago has been very quiet for a year. It feels good to get out in action. Training every other day really doesn't cut it.

Flipping up from under the dock, the three of them separated to hide behind different shipping containers, hopping on top of them. Silently jumping from container to container, the large metal boxes eventually came to an end. As they stopped, a moderately sized group of droids was among them.

Jay signaled Kai and Nya by waving his hand. He started doing these weird hand gestures hoping The two siblings would understand. Kai and Nya looks at each other in confusion. What in Ninjago was this master of blabber trying to pull off? Is he trying to preform a Doctor Strange magic trick?. Is he trying to pull off a ritual, bring the First Spinjitzu Master back from the dead? Kai and Nya both gave him a conserned look.

Jay eventually gave up with the had gestures and decided to speak through the comlinks.
"Nya, you take the guys on the right. Kai you take the guys in the middle and I'll take the Guys on the left." Jay spoke quietly.

Both nodded at Jay. "Ninja go!" All of them mumbled.

Silently, the three took out the group of droids. Occasionally making distractions to separate them from one another to make an easy take down. They used their powers in specific areas on the droids to either fry or flood their circuits. Another way of destroying the human-like robots.

As soon as the group of androids were dealt with, the three proceeded to the main building. Doing flips and twists and jumps to reach their destination. They looked very elegant jumping through the moon light.

Nya stopped in hid in a little spot with in the now appearing shipping containers once more. Heavily breathing for air, she checked the perimeter for near coming enemy. She poked her head by a shipping container she is hiding behind. She may have stuck her head out for too long without checking behind her back. What she didn't know was there was a rapidly approaching droid  behind her back. She heard the foot steps, and the clank of metal bashing together. But before she knew it the droids weapon was in the air, about to kill her. Nya fell on her bottom. The droid wasn't fast enough. Before the android could react it was fried with electricity, and fell to the ground.

Jay was behind it. He saved Nya. Jay panicked, "Nya! Are you okay?!" Jay said with anxiety, picking Nya up off the ground and wiping off the dust that was on her clothes. Jay hugged her. He knew he could have lost her if he wasn't there.

Nya melted into Jay's touch, washing away her fear that engulfed her in that previous moment. "Yes Jay... I'm okay.. now that you are here." Nya said softly.

Jay kissed Nya's head. "Good. Now, let's catch up with Kai."

The couple arrived at the company building. They made sure to watch each other's back on the way there.

"What took you guys so long?" Kai asked as soon as Jay and Nya landed beside him on a support beam on the ceiling.

"Uhh.. we got a little side tracked." Jay chuckled nervously.

Looking down at the scene, there appeared to be many Borg workers in captivity. Also being forced to work. There was a greater advanced android whose main purpose was to command other droids and captive workers. It has a slightly different complexion than the other Pixel-looking droids. It looks more like Zane, but evil.

"Man.. I think Cyrus Borg should sue mechanic for making so many lookalikes of Pixel. This is insane." Kai spoke up.

"Work!" Yelled the droid general.

"Isn't it funny how Mechanic's men are so dumb that he had to make droids instead." Jay giggled wrapping a finger around his chin. "They practically can't make a decision by themselves."
The droid general detected the noise coming from Jay—whipping his head up at the ninja.

"INTRUDER! OPEN FIRE!!" The general hollered out, pointing up at the three ninja.

The droids have lasers that shoot out from their left eye. The tracking programming made it difficult to dodge each and every laser that came flying at them.

"Why did you have to laugh so loud, Jay!" Kai got mad at The blue ninja.

"Well I have a tendency to laugh, Kai!" Jay argued.

"Guys there's no point in fighting! What we really need to focus on is the rapidly approaching lasers coming our way!" Nya hollered. She used her powers to form a water shield around the three of them. "Use your powers before we don't get the chance to!" Nya referred to the current crafting of droids that are immune to their powers. Nya grunted.

Kai and Jay nodded at Nya. In three, two, one, Nya brought down the water shield, jumping down with the boy's.

"FIYAAHHH!!" Kai exclaimed, igniting his hands on the way down. When he landed, he sent the droids in a two meter radius around him on fire.

Jay sent bolts of lightning at a sum of droids mid-air before he landed to the ground. Flipping and twisting above and shocking droids.

Nya formed a water bubble around herself running around, picking up and drowning droids circuits.

Last but not least, was the droid general. The three ninja stood their ground one by one. The droid attempted to attack, but didn't even make it five steps before Jay shooked and fried his circuits.

All three of them high fived before going to untie the captive prisoners.