Kay Flock x Jayklickin:Not Everything is about Sex

Kay Flock:Kevin

Jayklickin:Justin⚠️Intersex⚠️

Jayklickin:Justin
⚠️Intersex⚠️

When Justin wants to communicate but Kevin thinks sex will solve everything

Third Person
Justin was upstairs procrastinating. You see,for the past year Justin and Kevin have been fuck buddies instead of boyfriends and Justin was tired of it. Kevin would always claim that he loved the younger but the only thing he was loving was that pussay😛.

I mean don't get Justin wrong,the sex was immaculate but he wanted something more. He was tired of being Kevin's sex toy,he wanted to be his boyfriend. So as said in the beginning was procrastinating on when to tell him how he felt.

He felt as though the older wouldn't take him serious because whenever he tried to talk to him about how he was feeling Kevin would just ask "You need some dick?" And think that would be the answer to the situation. Of course Justin would cave in and then once Kevin "gave him what he needed" he would just dip. Like tf?

Since Justin had enough he was finally going to put his foot down and tell Kevin how he felt.

"Alright,I'm ready. I'm gonna go down then and give Kevin a piece of my mind. Hopefully I don't fall into his sex trap. But it's so hard. I mean the man is literally sex on legs. Lord, please help me get through this. He needs to know today that I'm just not someone he can take advantage of and then dip. From the lord above,the holy trinity,and baby Jesus HALLELUJAH. Amen. Alright let's get this show on the road.". After finishing his prayer,Justin got up and went downstairs to wear Kevin was.

"There his ugly ass go." Justin said in his head. Kevin was sitting down on the couch SHIRTLESS playing that raggedy ass game. I'm telling you,niggas will forget everything in the entire world but to play on that damn game. It makes no sense.

"Kevin,we need to talk."

The man got no response.

"KEVIN PEREZ,WE NEED TO TALK NOW!". Justin meant it when he said he was serious this time.