Kyle Richh x Tata:Secret

This was requested by Lodgy_love so I hoped you enjoyed 😊.

Kyle Richh:Kyle

TaTa:Zaire⚠️Intersex⚠️

TaTa:Zaire
⚠️Intersex⚠️

In which Kyle doesn't know that Zaire is Intersex

Zaire has a crush on his bestfriend Kyle but he never told him obviously,but he had good reason not to.

#1 he's absolutely sure that Kyle definitely doesn't swing his way. I mean all he ever talks about is fucking females and what not. And to top it all off he's a complete whore.

And #2 even if Kyle did like Zaire back,he felt as though Kyle would be too weirded out to even get with him.

So basically Zaire is Intersex,and the only people that know are close family members and Jenn.

Jenn is his other best friend and he told her because he's known her since forever and they could both honestly relate (since they both got vaginas and what not).

He never told Kyle about his secret because he was afraid that he would judge him and wouldn't want to be friends anymore.

He already had a lot of haters bully him because of his feminine features,he didn't need his bestfriend to also be one of them.

So instead of risking his friendship by confessing his liking and telling him his secret,Zaire decided to just keep everything to himself so that they could still continue on being friends.

Which leads us to now.

Kyle,Zaire,and Jenn were now sitting in the studio just chillin.

"Is y'all going to KeKe's party?" Jenn asked.

"Who KeKe?" Zaire asked.