Jay5ive x Sdot Go:Regret

This ship was requested by sugarhilljayden, so I hope you enjoyed 😊.

Jay5ive:Jay

Sdot Go:Shadon

Sdot Go:Shadon

In which Shadon does something he regrets

Checking the time,Jay started to get a little nervous.

You see,Shadon,his husband,always wanted his food to be hot and ready sitting on the table for when he got home from work.

When it wasn't up to his standards or his liking,Jay would have to suffer the consequences for it.

The male was actually almost finished cooking,but the only thing he was waiting on was the bread.

See, when Shadon wanted bread,he wanted his husband to make it from scratch. He wasn't really a fan of the store bought bread.

So in order for the bread to be made in time for when he got home,Jay would have to start cooking 4 hours earlier so he could start making the bread dough.

It was actually ridiculous.

But this time Jay had overslept because he was exhausted from cleaning the entire house and going grocery shopping for the house and for tonight's dinner.

The bread had only been in the over for 30 minutes,but Shadon likes it in there for a hour. But the thing is,he's literally 5 minutes away.

Which leads us up to here,as to why Jay was nervous.

The man was sweating bullets,but as soon as he heard his husband's car pull up in the driveway,he hurriedly open the over pulling out a piece of the bread and putting it on the plate.

Jay then ran to the table with the plate in his hands and placed it on top.

After getting out his car and locking the doors,Shadon made his way into the house.

"Baby,I'm home." Shadon shouted.

"I'm in the dining room." His husband shouted back.

"Alright,let me put my stuff down and wash my hands. I'll be in there soon."