DThang Gz x Bando Gz:I never get mad,I just get even

This was requested by PINKSLATT so I hoped you enjoyed 😊.

DThang Gz:Daniel
⚠️Intersex

DThang Gz:Daniel⚠️Intersex⚠

Bando Gz:Omar

In which Daniel and Omar decide to get their get back

Daniel sat down in the bathtub,puffy eyed while smoking a blunt because he just found out that his boyfriend had been cheating on him with his best friend,Omar, girlfriend. And he also found out in the most terrible way possible.

Flashback

Daniel had been gone on a 7 day Roadtrip with some of his friends,but they had to leave early because one of his friends had a family emergency.

He didn't tell his boyfriend because he would think that his boyfriend would be happy to see him come home early.

As he got out of his friend's car and waved them goodbye he started making his way through the house.

Once he got inside,he started hearing loud noises. More like Grunting sounds and something banging against the wall.

The closer he got the louder it got.

He was now by the room door and he heard loud feminine moans and smacking.

Daniel opened the door to a crack and was shocked by what he saw.

He saw his best friend's girlfriend RIDING his boyfriend's DICK.

His eyesight immediately started to get blurry and he hurriedly left the sight,running towards the living room grabbing his bags and keys,leaving the whole house together.

Which leads up to now.

Flashback Over

After sitting in the tub for a while crying,Daniel slowly started to get angry.

How could he cheat on him?

Was he not good enough?

How long were they messing with each other?