Jayklickin x Kay Flock:First Time

This was requested by @tuxhsauce (please don't talk about the sex scene. I'm literally going to be trying to get better over time,enjoy 🤗.)

Jayklickin:Justin

Kayflock:Kevin⚠️Intersex⚠

Kayflock:Kevin
⚠️Intersex

In which Kevin gets his virginity taken by his longtime boyfriend,Justin

Justin and Kevin have been together for 3
years,since they were teenagers and they have never had sex with each other.

Before those two met Justin already wasn't a virgin,he and his ex girlfriend both lost their virginities to each other. And lowkey Justin was known for having multiple one night stands before getting with Kevin.

As for Kevin he never dated anyone other than Justin. He was seen as someone who was innocent since he's never done anything sexual or outta pocket.

But all that was about to change.

"Y'all" Kevin said to his friends Darrian and Tyler.

"What?" Both of the boys said.

"I think I'm ready to lose my virginity to Justin."

"WHAT" Darrian said shocked.

"Honey are you serious?" Tyler said.

"Yes y'all I'm dead serious."

Tyler and Darrian looked at each other. "YAYYYYY"

Kevin started laughing,"Why are y'all so happy?"

"Because me and Tyler be having sex talks and it's no fun without you. And we could never have the sex talks with you because you're a virgin."

"Exactly and once you have sex we will finally be able to have have sex discussions." Tyler said agreeing with Darrian.

"Well since y'all already had sex,did it hurt for your first time? I'm just scared that it's gonna hurt too much and I'll back out."

"Well for me it did lowkey hurt because Ethan got a big dick,but the thing is I didn't even lose my virginity to him it was to an old boyfriend of mine. So I was super shocked when we did it for the first time." Darrian said explaining his experience.