Lil Durk x King Von:Argument

This ship and idea was requested by @Auntylola,so I hope you enjoyed ☺️.

King Von:Dayvon

Lil Durk:Durk

In which Durk and Dayvon get into an argument,so Dayvon teaches him a lesson

"Are you serious right now Durk? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Dayvon yelled.

"It ain't even that fucking deep fr. You just overdoing  it as always." Durk said unfazed.

The reason the couple was arguing with each other was because Durk had been texting some girl on Instagram for about a month and didn't see anything wrong with it.

"It is that FUCKING DEEP. You're over here texting a girl while you're in a relationship with me. And you don't see the problem with that?"

"No because it's don't mean nothing. It ain't like we planning to go fuck or something." Durk said,sitting down on the couch.

"So what if I went on Instagram and started texting a guy?"

The older male looked at Dayvon with a stern look. "I would beat the fuck outta you and kill whoever it is you talking to. You know not to play with me like that."

The younger male's eyes nearly popped out the socket.

"That's so unfair,how come you can text females but I can't text guys?" He said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's different,I know what guys want."

"Are you serious right now? I'm a guy as well so I also know what they want. You wouldn't even be texting this girl right now if you didn't want something. You must want some of her pussy."

Durk smirked,already knowing what that would do to Dayvon.

"You're literally SMIRKING RIGHT NOW AND YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT IT MEANS NOTHING?!"

"Bro calm the fuck down,I was just joking."

Dayvon took a deep breath.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing,that is so hypocritical of you. You've cheated on me before so I should've known that you were gonna do it again."

I know you guys are shocked (and if you're not,act like it),but it is true.

Durk cheated on Dayvon the last time they got into an argument.

And the sad thing is,Durk didn't even man up and tell him. Dayvon had to find out about Durk being a hoe from a very loyal supporter on IG.

This supporter was actually at the same club that Durk was at and saw him with the girl.

The supporter caught them dancing with each other and kissing up on one another. They made sure to take videos and pictures and then sent them to Dayvon.

The younger male of course was mad and broke up with the older as soon as he came home.

But after a few weeks of Durk persuading,gifting and apologies,Dayvon took him back.

That was obviously a mistake,cause now he in the same bullshit.

"You know what,she can keep yo cheating ass. I'm done."

As Dayvon made his way to the room,Durk just started busted out laughing.

This made the man turn around,giving Durk the death stare.

"What's so funny?"

"What's funny is how you think you're done with me. We all know all I have to do is say a few nice words,get you some gifts,and you'll be right back in my arms."

"That may have worked the last time but it's not gonna work this time. I'm not about to keep looking dumb for loving yo selfish,inconsiderate,cheating ass. I am DONE being treated like an option when I make you my number one priority. So like I said,she can have you because I'm done."

And with that,Dayvon went to their room and started packing his things.

As the younger male was packing his things,Durk ain't pay him no mine. He was just so sure this was like last time.

A couple minutes later...

Dayvon was now done packing and was making his way out the house. Before he did,he walked over to Durk and gave him back his promise ring,chain,and Pandora Bracelet.

The older male looked up at him confused. "Why  you giving me?"

"I'm giving you back the jewelry you bought me,I also left the clothes and shoes you bought me up in room as well."

"Okay but why?"

"Durk,when I said I was done with you,I meant it. In order for me to properly move on I have to get rid of every single trace of you. Which means giving you back everything you bought me."

Durk just smiled,knowing that Dayvon was being like this because they just had an argument.

"Alright,give them to me." He said holding his palm out,the male then gave him back every piece of jewelry

"Please don't call or text me,I don't want anymore contact with you."

"Okay" Durk said in playful tone.

"I'm serious Durk,don't contact me at all."

"I won't Dayvon."

After standing in front of the male for a couple more seconds,Dayvon finally left the house taking all of his belongings.

Durk again didn't give Dayvon leaving and breaking up with him any kind of thought.

He knew that in no time Dayvon would be back in his arms.

The younger male was just in a different state of mind,Durk thought.

Which was making him so delusional to think that they were done.

He knew that Dayvon wanted his getback,so Durk let him have it.

Or so he thought...

Author's Note:I hope you all enjoyed,and @Auntylola this was your ship and idea so I hope you enjoyed as well. Stay tuned for more updates.

P.S.-There will be a part 2 😉