Bloodie x Set Da Trend:Babymama

This ship and idea was requested by @iluvnotti so I hope you enjoy 😊.

Bloodie:Boschi
⚠️Intersex⚠️

Bloodie:Boschi⚠️Intersex⚠️

Set Da Trend:Jeremiah

In which Boschi is Jeremiah's babymama

*Boschi is like 3 months pregnant in this and is in the First Trimester about to go into the Second*

Boschi was talking to his bestfriend Taevin,DudeyLo,when he got a call from someone.

When he looked at the contact he saw the name,and immediately felt annoyed. So he declined the call.

"Who was that?" Taevin asked.

"My ugly ass baby daddy. I swear,ever since he broke up with me I've been doing my own thing right?"

"Right"

"Now he over here tryna be overprotective and shit,always calling me asking me what I'm doing and who I'm with. Like nigga you the one who broke up with me not the other way around,so don't be tryna tell me what the hell I can do."

"Right,because didn't he break up with you because of some lame ass rumors his friends heard? Like he should know better than to think that you would ever do some bogus ass shit like that."

"Exactly,especially since I'm pregnant with our child. The hell I look like fucking another nigga and I'm pregnant witcho baby? That's just some dirty ass shit right there."

Taevin nodded his head in agreement.

"Like I'm telling you I cannot stand his ass. He just gets on all of my nerves." Boschi said while rolling his eyes.

"Well friend,don't stress. I don't need your blood pressure going up and my godchild is put in harm's way. So just don't pay him no mind,he'll realize the mistake he made."