Jay5ive x Jayklickin:Cheater

This was requested by ddxddot1 I'm sorry it took so long.

Jay5ive:Jay (idk if that's his real name or not that's what Google said)

Jayklickin:Justin
Intersex⚠️️

In which Jay cheats on Justin

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME JAY?!" Justin screamed.

"Baby I'm sorry it was an accident. I didn't mean to."

"The fuck you mean you didn't mean to? You had a whole side chick FOR THREE ENTIRE MONTHS.
And you just want me to believe it was an accident?" Justin was in disbelief. He couldn't believe that his boyfriend of 3 years expected him to believe that him having a side chick for three months was an accident.

"Baby I swear,she came onto me first. I wanted nothing to do with her. You gotta believe me." Jay said with tears in his eyes.

"Nigga please,if she came onto you,you could've EASILY told her no. Instead of thinking with your brain you was thinking with yo dick and now we in this shit. Since you wanna be a cheater you can get the fuck out of my house,I'm the only one who pays bills here anyway."

"Justin please" Jay pleaded. "I have nowhere else to go. You know me and my family don't get along you're the only person I have left."

"Well that's too fucking bad. If you didn't cheat on me for THREE DAMN MONTHS you could've had a place to stay. Go contact that bitch you were with and stay with her." As much as Justin loved Jay,he was not gonna be played for a fool. There's no way in hell he was gonna let that man make him look stupid.

As Justin began to walk up the stairs Jay grabbed his waist. "You know you don't actually want me to leave. You're just mad right now." Jay didn't want Justin to leave him,he really did love him. He doesn't know why he cheated he just did.