DD Osama x Ddot:Attention

This was requested by @heartz4ddandddot,so I hope you enjoyed 😊.

Dd Osama:David

Ddot:Darrian

In which David won't give Darrian enough attention

Darrian was sitting on his boyfriend's bed bored out of his mind.

Let me tell y'all why.

So basically David called Darrian asking him to come over so that they could hang out. Darrian of course agreed,excited to be able to hang out with his boyfriend.

But nobody could've prepared him for what would happen once he came in.

When he came up to his room,he walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

David looked up and smiled,taking of his headset.

"Hi mama,after this game we can chill." He said and then put his headset back on.

"Alright" Darrian said,thinking that he would only play that one game. But boy was he wrong.

3 Hours Later

It had been three hours since Darrian came over to David's house,and all he's been doing for the past 3 hours is playing video game.

The small boy had been sitting on the taller male's bed watching TikToks,Instagram reels,and even took a whole hour nap.

Whenever he would tell David to get off the game he would say:

"Just one more"

"Ma after this game I promise"

"Niggas is cheating,bae I gotta play again"

He was tired of the sorry excuses.

"Baby"

"Bae"

"Daddy"

"David"

"DAVID DESHAUN FUCKING REYES I KNOW YOU HEAR ME"