Kay Flock x Fanum:Toxic pt 3

In the car...

While driving to Fanum's house,Duke was heated.

He couldn't believe that Fanum and Kevin's relationship would become so toxic that they would start physically fighting each other.

But in his mind Fanum was completely in the right and that the reason they even fought was because of Kevin.

Duke was deep in his thoughts until he made it to his destination.

He parked the car and got out,walking up to the house that Kevin and Fanum USED to share.

The man then began start banging on the door.

While inside the house...

Kevin was inside the house talking about him and Fanum to his little sister,Janie.

Janie Perez⬆️

"Yeah I did cheat,but it's like if he actually cared about me like he says he does he could get over it."

Janie looked at her brother dumbfounded.

"Nigga,I know damn well you ain't just said that bullshit to me thinking I was gone take yo side? That's the most dumbest shit I've heard all year and the year just started. You've cheated on Roberto so many times I've lost count. I literally told him the 1st that you cheated that he should've left yo sorry ass. Cause you ain't shit to brag about."

"Wow J,you're supposed to be taking my side right now." Kevin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Mothafucker I ain't gotta do shit. Just because you're my brother doesn't mean I gotta lie to you. You broke Roberto down so much with the cheating it's no surprise that he exploded with anger. You did it and now you wanna looked shocked that he left you,just like our bald headed daddy." Janie said looking at her brother like he was pathetic.

Little backstory on Janie and Kevin's dad...

Kevin Sr. won't shit to begin with,but their mother,Katrina, always wanted to see the good in him.

All that changed when she caught Kevin Sr. sleeping with her best friend of 20 years. And here's the real gag,Kevin Sr. got Katrina's best friend pregnant and had the baby,Janie.

Now of course Katrina was upset with her best friend and Kevin but she never took it out on baby Janie.

She knew that the baby didn't ask to be here under these circumstances.

Now when Katrina caught Kevin and her best friend together she didn't cry,she took pictures of them together and then grabbed her pistol and shot them both in the knee caps.

She then filed for divorce from Kevin and got all his money and full custody of Janie after she was able to prove that neither her best friend or Kevin were fit to take care of her.