M Row x Jay5ive:Aftercare

This ship was requested by eatmatoeshoe so I hope you enjoyed 😊.

M Row:Michael

Jay5ive:Jay

In which Michael gives his boyfriend Jay,aftercare

"That's right baby one more." Michael whispers as he slowly thrusted into Jay and jerks his dick at a fast pace.

Jay couldn't keep up,the pleasure was becoming too much for him to handle.

The smaller tried pushing the man away but that only made the man go deeper.

"Ain't no runnin,you can do it."

Jay's vision started to blur as his mind was fogging because of the intense pleasure.

His broken cries started getting louder and his eyes started going in the back of his head.

"M-Michael"

"Yes baby"

"C-cum,p-please"

"Go 'head baby,I'm right behind you."

Michael started pounding into Jay faster,jerking his dick way faster than before.

Jay's mouth started going slack and he began clenching around Michael.

White ropes of cum then came out of Jay's dick,while Michael thrusted deeply in Jay cumming inside of him.

Michael's hips jerked as he came into Jay.

He landed on top of the smaller,and the two laid there for a couple of minutes.

A couple minutes later...

Michael got up and saw,what he would call a beautiful site.

Jay's face covered with dry tear stains,legs shaking,slight whimpers coming out his mouth,hickies covering his body,and his cum leaking out his hole.

The man felt very proud of his work.

"Baby" The man said softly.

"Hm?" The boy said on the verge of letting sleep take over.

"Stay up okay,I gotta clean you up."

"A-Alright" He said in a hoarse voice from all the screaming.

Michael then picked Jay up and took him to the bathroom,starting him a bubble bath.

After finishing up the bubble bath,he softly placed the tired boy inside.

"You want me to get inside with you?"

The small boy his shook his head.

Michael then got inside the bathtub and got behind Jay,just resting with him for a little bit before washing both himself and the smaller boy up.

30 minutes later...

Both boys were cleaned up and in pajamas,Michael also changed the sheets and got Jay a bottle of water.

The two were now cuddled up underneath the blankets with each other.

Michael lifted up the younger's chin.

"You okay baby?" Michael asked as he rubbed Jay's back.

The small boy shook his head.

"Okay" Michael said as he leaned down to give Jay a kiss.

Jay accepted and kissed the man back.

Once they leaned apart,the couple just sat in comfortable silence.

After awhile Jay soon fell asleep.

Once he heard the boy's cute little snores,he kissed his forehead.

"I love you baby boy." He whispered as he soon fell asleep as well.

Authors Note:HEYYYYYYY YALLLLLL
As you guys can see,I've been updating back to back because I really wanted to try and keep my promise to y'all. I'm sorry this is really short compared to my other ones,I really wanted to do this idea and I thought this would be the perfect ship to do it on. Also eatmatoeshoe I hope you enjoyed your request,because I personally did like this ship. Until the next update 😊.