Cozy Season |c.a/a.g|

"Darling, would you come here for a moment?" I pop my head in the kitchen, the blonde's eyes softening as she lands on me

"Darling, would you come here for a moment?" I pop my head in the kitchen, the blonde's eyes softening as she lands on me. "Would you pin my hair? Unless of course you'd like to be eating it tonight" she chuckles deeply and I shake my head in amusement. "Oh she'll be eating tonight, for sure" Abby calls from the other room and we both roll our eyes playfully.

I take the clip from her apron and she tilts her head back, gently shaking it so all her hair falls to rest behind her shoulders. I'm momentarily mesmerized by her gorgeous locks as I run my fingers through them. "Honey? My neck will cramp if you don't hurry" she teases and I snap out of my trance to finally clip her hair before moving to the side.

I place a kiss on her cheek and she smiles knowingly, moving her head to place one on my lips. I blush lightly and turn around, hearing her chuckle as I head to the living room to join the brunette. "Finally" she sighs dramatically and I just giggle at her as she walks over to me. "I missed you" she mumbles against my lips, "mmm I was... only in the... other room" I giggle between kisses.

"That's so far" she whispers, her kisses trailing to my neck but I gently push her chest making her whine in protest. "Do you want these decorations to go up or not?" I tease her to which she smirks mischievously but chooses to let it be. I pick back up where I left off on decorating the tree and Abby returns to the detailings on certain furniture; including mistletoe she decided to hang in various parts of the house.

I thought it was cute how she insisted upon it, arguing that impromptu kisses between us are the best surprises there are. As I near the top, my legs begin to feel a bit weak with all the stretching and I realize I can't reach. I huff in annoyance, I sometimes hate being the shortest one in the house. At times it's nice because they'll cater to me more with some cabinets being out of my reach.

Carol, in particular, hates when I climb on the counters to grab something. She swears I could fall and bump my head or worse... shatter the precious china. I know she only worries for my safety and I think it's adorable how concerned she is sometimes. However, due to the fact that they mostly get everything for me, we haven't invested in a step stool of any sort.

Therefore, I have no choice but to call for help. "Hey cutie" I glance around the corner to see Abby who looks up at my call and smirks, "well, hi there baby doll. Ready to play?" She teases and I just once again shake my head. "You're insatiable" I gasp, "I can't help it if my girlfriends are irresistible" she whispers as her hands tug at my hips to pull us closer.

"Now what was it you needed, sweetheart?" She asks in a softer, more innocent, tone. "I can't get the star on. Would you give me a hand?" I look down shyly and she raised my head with her hand placed delicately on my chin. "No need for that" she assures me and I nod slowly, willing to believe anything she tells me. We make our way back to the tree and I grab the star, extending my hand to her so she can take it.

"You asked me to give you a hand... so turn around and I will" I eye her skeptically, thinking this is another one of her jokes. "I'm serious, baby. I'll lift you" she insists and now I'm even more uncertain, "are you sure? I can be-" "not another word. Unless you want another lesson, that is" she states.

My mind flashes that day before my eyes in slow motion. The way their hands caressed my body with such intense emotion and yet so delicately as though each imperfection were simply intricate designs upon the canvas of a priceless work of art. My breathing shudders at the thought and I'm only released from my trance by the sound of hearty chuckling.

"Someone was having deep thoughts" she teases and I simply smile, grateful to have such amazing women in my life that love me just as much as I love them. "Come on, now. I can't wait to get my hands on you" her eyes sparkle with glee and I can't help but to blush. Despite her little jokes, I've found there's a bit of truth behind each one.

Every day she makes me feel desirable and wanted. I never have to guess her intentions or question whether she's being genuine, her eyes often speak before she does. I come closer to her and she places a short kiss on my lips before guiding me to turn around. Her hands grip my waist securely and she lifts me in the air causing me to giggle in shock at how easily she does it.

"Go on, sweetheart" she encourages me and I carefully place the star atop the tree. For a moment longer, I'm suspended in the air by her strong arms and a feeling of eternal warmth comes over me. I bring my hands closer to me as she lowers me to the ground and I stare up at the final piece of my hard work. Her hands still lay comfortably on my waist, occasionally caressing my hips as we allow silence to prevail.

"What a beautiful sight" I turn to see the blonde leaning majestically against the doorframe and I smile. It's hard to believe I get to call these wonderful ladies mine. Carol, exuding elegance in every form, feels like a dream to witness every day. Seeing her so casual, in pajamas, is the greatest privilege given her natural disposition with anyone other than Abby or I.

Speaking of the flirty jokester, having her by my side brings me unspeakable joy. She never fails to make me smile and brighten my days with her playful wit. There's also something to be said for the way these two women care for me to no end; constantly showering me with love even in the absence of occasion.

"You did wonderfully" Carol says and I look into her eyes feeling a sense of immense pride. She's a hard woman to satisfy at times, so hearing this from her makes my heart soar. Though, she would argue that everything I do is enough for her. "Thank you, love" I reply and she turns me so she can place a kiss on my forehead, allowing her lips to linger a while.

"You both are my favorite people on the planet, you know that?" I glance between them to see content smiles on their faces as we make our way to the dining room where Carol has set the table for us. "We feel the same, my love" Abby voices and Carol hums in agreement. We take our respective places and for a moment I just watch them as they fix their plates.

They engage in light conversation about the days to come, laughs shared over the delectable selection Carol has whipped up. Everything just has a certain harmony to it; they way they move is so fluid, the sound of their voices and expressions of joy are like music to my ears. "Sweetheart, are you ok?" Carol asks and my attention is drawn to her as I smile, "I'm perfect" I whisper.