Timebackkip to 2020 so i can do this -dec.18,2023

Among us.
Live laugh love timebackskipping
TW: offensive (?) jokes, murder, weapon use.
Game ends at 2 Crewmates 2 imposters btw
Weapons that will be used: knife, hands, chainsaw, hammer, boomerang, axe.
(You'll see how the boomerang will be used as a weapon)

"Where the fuck am I?" Kwazii asked, looking around, both confused and slightly frightened.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"WHAT THE- BORDERHOPPER??" Kwazii shouted, spinning around to stare at what was a Penguin, but now is a pancake flat on the floor.
"OW. GODDAMNIT BILLY."
"WHOS BILLY?"
"SHUT UP."

The other eventually spawned in, and they all began different conversations or whatever some mentally insane animals do.

What color their suit thingie is or whatever
(Trying to make it simple so it makes sense)
Barnacles - teal
Kwazii - orange
Peso - black
Shellington - brown
Dashi - dark blue
Inkling - pink
Tweak - green
Paani - red
Ryla - purple
(Yes I'm adding them to this bc I have nothing better to do besides listen to Melanie Martinez)

ROLES
Crewmates:
Ryla
Dashi
Peso
Kwazii
Inkling
Shellington
Barnacles

IMPOSTERS:
Tweak
Paani

INSTRUCTIONS

{•THERE ARE 2 IMPOSTERS AMONG US•}
{•FOR CREWMATES TO WIN, VOTE THEM OFF OR COMPLETE ALL YOUR TASK•}
{•FOR IMPOSTERS TO WIN, ELIMINATE ALL THE CREWMATES•}

LET THE GAME BEGIN.

"Goddamnit Billy this is why your parents locked you in a cage inside of the basement and your only friend was a teddy bear for two months." Peso muttered, walking around to find his first task.

"I still wanna know who Billy is." - Kwazii
"SHUT UP KWAZII." - literally everybody.
"Goddamn you guys suck." - Kwazii

"So what do I do again?" Paani asked, tilting his head to the side.
"Oh my god you IDIOT." Tweak scolded, then whispering the instructions to him.
...

"I don't get it. Why don't we just k-"
"SHHH."
"O-"
"SHHHH"
"K them with water?"
(K=Kill
M=Murder)
"We can't F the place stupid. Now do your task."
(F=flood)

———————————————————————

WITH BARNACLES..
"What the hell is this? Why do I need to scan my ID to prove I'm here? I'm literally RIGHT HERE YOU DUMB MACHINE." Barnacles yelled, trying to scan the card.

"Oh hey cap!"
"Oh hello tweak, do you know how to-"

The polar bear was cut off with a stab to the stomach.
"Just like that. That's how you do the task." Tweak replied, taking the knife out of barnacles stomach and watch the body collapse to the floor, quickly throwing the knife somewhere out the room and running off.

IN THE AFTERLIFE...
"Fuck you tweak. That's not how you do the card swipe>:(" -barnacles 2023

————————————————————————

"Okay Paani, quick lesson. To S somebody, just go like this!" Tweak smiled, grabbing peso by the neck and twisting it.

"I don't like this game.." Paani mumbled, backing up.
"Well you don't have to like it, you just have to win." Tweak explained, throwing the body against the wall and walking away.

"Sorry peso." Paani murmured, walking the opposite direction of tweak.

{•EMERGENCY MEETING•}
"What happened?"
"What's going on?"
"Where's peso and the captain?"

"SILENCE."
The room was silenced by the professor, as he raised his tentacle.
"Dashi found the captains body in the admin swipe room, am I right?" Inkling asked, slowly lowering his tentacle so it rested on the table,
"That is correct, Professor." Dashi confirmed.

"Have we found a weapon?" Kwazii asked, crossing his arms.
"No. Though blood is all over the room and body, so I'm guessing a weapon was used in this act of violence." Inkling replied.

"We don't have enough information to vote yet. All in favor of skip vote say 'aye.' Tweak announced, followed by multiple 'aye's'.

They skipped the vote and went about with the round.

WITH PAANI...

Okay Paani, you got this. Just lock the doors and kill Ryla. It's not that hard. Paani thought, locking the doors and walking up to Ryla, grabbing a gun out of his pocket, looking away and shooting Ryla in the head.

(Headshot! +75EXP/j)

Her body fell to the ground, blood flowing onto the floor. After a moment the doors unlocked and Paani ran out the room, stopping infront of the trash chute to fake a task.

With Dashi...

"Why won't these goddamn cameras work?!" She muttered in frustration.

Little did she know, the murder rabbit was right behind her.

"You might want to check your reflection before saying they don't work, darling." Tweak smiled, slicing a chainsaw through dashi's skull, her head falling apart into halves and onto the floor.

"I think I'd be a pretty good murder in reality. Hey I gotta try that out someday." Tweak shrugged, then looking at the reflection the black screen of the cameras displayed.

"Oh shit."

"Tweak.." Shellington mumbled, staring at the body, then at tweak.

"Shellington.." tweak replied, shutting off the lights.

"I CAN'T SEE.. TWEAK. TWEAK?! TWEAK GOD-" Shellington shouted, though nobody came to his aid.

Once the lights flickered back on, Shellingtons body was on the floor, blood quickly flowing out of his stomach onto the floor.

Tweak repeatedly stabbed Shellington in his stomach, making sure he was dead.

After a few seconds, tweak threw the knife at the computer screen, glass shattering everywhere, tweak used the vent and crawled his way out the crime scene.

With Kwazii...
"I have a feeling I'm the last one alive..I know I like games like this but I didn't think I'd be stuck playing this in reality. Is this reality? I don't even know. Just finish your last task Kwazii." He mumbled to himself, walking around and looking for where his last task was located.

"Here it is! Now let me just-"

Out of nowhere, the oxygen supply was cut off.

Kwazii of coursed panicked, running around and looking for the area where they supplied the extra O2, and tried to fix it. Though running wasn't a very smart idea.

Paani unfortunately got there first, and was waiting for Kwazii, holding a boomerang in his hand.

"Paani? What're you doing here?! Fix the oxygen!" Kwazii instructed, but Paani had other intentions.

(Unrealistic ass death coming up)

Without another word, Paani threw the boomerang at kwaziis neck, slicing it clean off of kwazii's head

{•GAME ENDED•}

IMPOSTERS WIN.

.....

"FUCK YOU TWEAK I STILL CAN'T DO ADMIN SWIPE."