Circus AU! Octonauts-June 7th, 2024

NO DESIGNS YET!!!

TW: implied abuse, pet-ish names calling, shock collars, weapons, death, no common logic whatsoever. (Basically cartoon logic), Mental Asylum!AU Peso, needles.

(Basically the Octonauts being treated like
actual animals)

Tweak sat down at his vanity, applying the white foundation he frequently used over his green coat of fur.

"Aye, tweak! Ready for todays performance?" Kwazii asked, walking in the room and tying his hair into a ponytail.
"You bet I am, especially since this is our last." Tweak smiled as he put on fake red lashes and red mascara to match on one eye, doing the same with the other, but making the color blue.

"What do you mean? It's only the start of summer." Kwazii tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Simple, we're killing the creator of this rigged game." He shrugged, putting on his clown nose and booping it for a playful sound effect.

"Tweak, we can't do that. He has those stupid shock collars on us, remember?" Kwazii sighed, tugging at the shock collar around his neck. "And not to mention, he declawed us." Kwazii added, staring at his pathetic paws.

"That's why we aren't using our claws, Kwazii. We're using the instruments of music." Tweak explained, pointing over at kwazii's drumset.

"How the fuck are we gonna do that?"

—————————-

After a few hours, the Octonauts were on stage, infront of thousands of other people with their childish themed instruments.

"And you know them from the shadows, every time they play! But now they're in the lights, so come and see them on the stage!" The stage director, Mr.Mitchell grinned, bowing and tipping his hat to the audience as the curtains were pushed back to reveal the animals in their clown makeup and clothing.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Barnacles whispered to tweak, who was holding their guitar like a baseball.
"75% sure."
"And the other 25%?"
"We die."

That sent a shiver down barnacles spine, but he managed to quickly shake it off as he stared into the crowd. Now practically relying on the 75% chance that they live.

"give me the mic." He ordered, snatching the microphone from barnacles paws.

"Hello, hello! It is us, the Octonauts! And we've gathered quite the performance if I do say so myself." He looked over at Kwazii, who was grinning excitedly.

Tweak then looked over at shellington, giving him the signal to Dashi.
Shellington snapped his fingers and Dashi turned off the lights of the circus all around, and what made this even better is that the emergency lights weren't working.

Tweak took a deep breath before speaking into the microphone once again.

"The time for games is over, Mr. Mitchell." His voice boomed and echoed throughout the circus, the stage light flickering on.

"Oh, sweetheart. That's not true." He smiled, reaching into his pocket to grab the remote that controlled tweaks shock collar, activating it.

Tweak tugged at the collar on his neck, groaning in pain as Kwazii ran over to help him detach the collar from his neck.

After a moment, the collar was dropped onto the floor; being crushed by barnacles foot.

Tweak took a moment to regain composure, thanking Kwazii (he regretted that later), and taking the mic back into his paw, tiredly forcing his body into position.