TERRIBLE THINGS - May 27, 2024

Kwazii lore >:3

KWAZII POV

I woke up with a migraine, rubbing my head with my paw as I sat up.

What the fuck?! Where am I?

Third person pov

"Look what the cat dragged in." A voice boomed through the room, ringing in the felines ear.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Me? How could you not remember me! I've known you since BIRTH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" She shouted, pointing a sword at his neck.

"Like I'm supposed to know who you are if I have this massive migraine and an injured ea-"
"SILENCE!" She screamed, shoving the sword away from his neck, and jabbing it into his chipped ear.

The cat felt nauseous, and the new ringing sound in his ear wasn't helping.

"My apologies, that's something I can't do." Kwazii rolled his eyes, reaching up for the sword in his ear, closing his eyes as he allowed stupidity to get to him, slowly and painfully taking the sword from its place in his ear.

"Stupid, you are, eh?" She grinned, swatting the sword out of Kwazii's grasp and throwing it directly into the wall behind them.

"If you couldn't guess by now, it's me, Cassidy, your mother, fuckass."

Kwazii simply stared at the woman. Slowly standing up as he took his sword out of his belt.
"My mother wouldn't hurt me."
"WHO ARE YOU?!" He screamed, swatting the sword at the woman's head, his anger growing by the second.

"What embarrassment you've grown to, Kwazana."
"THATS NOT MY NAME!"

"You'll always be a girl, this is just some stupid pha-"
She didn't get the chance to finish, and out of anger, Kwazii stabbed her in the chest multiple times.

After a moment, he flicked on the lights with the sword that was covered in blood and damaged fur.

"Holy shit." Were the only words that escaped his cursed lips.

He was a monster.

Kwazii sighed, looking down at his mothers dead body.
"She deserved it." He muttered, marking an 'X' on her head.

As they always say, X marks the spot. Am I right?

MEANWHILE WITH KEHLANI..
(If you don't remember she's my oc, kwaziis little sister)

She was only 5.
Five and being held captured by her own blood.
"What's the point of this?! I have nothing! I'm literally in kindergarten for Whitebeard's sake!" She protested against the pirate who held her to the ground.

"Captains orders, pussycat."
"I freaking hate this family."
"You say that now, but in twenty years like now you'll look just like your mother."
"Don't ever compare me to that monster again."

The two then heard a scream from the lower deck, and the pirate quickly tied Kehlani's hands, and ran off.
"DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" She screamed, though she was ignored.

"Ugh, stupid pirates." She groaned, and within seconds she saw her older brother running out the lower deck, with a bloody sword in his paw and a swarm of angry pirates after him.

"What the hell did he do this time?" Kehlani sighed, shaking her head.

WITH KWAZII (sorry for the multiple switches, this is gonna turn out good trust🙏🏻🙏🏻)

Kwazii heard the door burst down, and immediately recognized some of the cats.

the quartermaster, Snake. They call him that because it's said he has a scar on his ankle from a snake(no fucking shit)

His grandfather, Calico Jack, previous captain of the ship until he reached retirement. He stood in horror as he saw the scene.

"AFTER HIM!" Snake screamed, charging straight forward towards Kwazii.

Kwazii kicked the body to the side, and quickly clashed his sword with snakes, kicking his leg, and running out the room.

"KEHALNI?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He feline shouted, searching frantically in barrels and crates.
"UP HERE, DUMMY!"
Kwazii spun his head around and ran towards her on the upper deck, quickly untying the rope on her paws.

"What did they do to you?!" He dropped his sword and shook her shoulders, horrified of just imaging what they could've done.

"They didn't do anything, they just tied me up so I wouldn't go anywhere, or at least not get anywhere far." She explained, taking her brothers paws off her shoulders.

Kwazii sighed out of relief, but he tensed again as he heard someone approach the upper deck, he grabbed his sword and stood up, standing in front of his sister.

"YOU KILLED OUR CAPTAIN!" Snake shouted.
"The captain? But that's our-Kwazii what the hell did you do?" Kehlani whispered.
"Nothing I couldn't handle." Kwazii replied shrugging his shoulders as he clashed his sword with snakes, quickly grabbing his sisters wrist with his other paw and dragging her down the deck and onto the lower floor.

"There's two ways we can do this." Snake began.
"Actually, there's one." Kwazii interrupted.

Kwazii then whispered something into kehlani's ear, grinning.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF, WHORES!" The duo screamed, abandoning ship; or in other words, jumping off the ship and into the water.

They surfaced after a moment, breathless.
"Hey Kwazii, what does 'whore' mean?"
"Uhhh..you'll find out when your older."

A/N: don't ask where I've been, I'm back neow >:}