EASTERHA-April 3,2023

EASTER EASTER WASTER EASYER EASTER EASYER

"WAKE UP FUCKERS!!" Tweak shouted as he jumped off the ladder and into the HQ.
"ITS EASTER."
"It's also five in the fucking morning." Shellington groaned, wiping his eyes.

"And I don't give a SHIT. Now come on we've got decorating to do! And do you mind waking up dashi?" Tweak felt like a kid on their first Christmas, he loved Easter; mainly because he got to hide the Easter eggs and make them impossible for Kwazii to find, but that's only because he's probably blind or some shit.

"Fine, fine, I'll go wake up dashi." Shellington nodded his head, walking towards the octo chute and sliding down.

"AYE AYE! MORNIN' TWEAK!" Kwazii shouted, quite literally coming out of thin air.
"HI-..oh hi Kwazii."
"Why do you sound so disappointed?! It's Easter! Your favorite holiday!"
"Nah I was just expected a Easter morning without you in it."
"Man I'm going back to my room, you guys suck."

Kwazii made his way out the HQ, and dashi made her way in the HQ.
"It's Easter! It's Easter! It's Easter!" Tweak said rapidly, grabbing her friend by the shoulders and hopping around.

"Okay, I get it! Just stop spinning me arounddd.." dashi laughed, and after a minute tweak stopped spinning her around, but in dashi's world; everything was going 100MPH
(Miles per hour)

"This is probably the most excited you've been since last Easter."
"You say that every year"
"I know, bitch."

Once everything stopped spinning for dashi, the two got to work on decorating the octopod.

Meanwhile with Kwazii and Shellingtonnnnn

"So from what you're telling me, you want to jump scare the fuck out of tweak; and escape in the GUP-Asshole?" Shellington asked, clearly uninterested. (Gup-A)
"Yep!"
"And how're you gonna do it?"
"Swiftly?"
"WRONG. Get the fuck out my lab."
"WHAT?"
"SHOO."

It seemed like Kwazii wasn't wanted anywhere today, so he figured it would be fine to take the GUP-Bastard out for a drive.
(Gup-B)

He walked out of shellingtons lab and down another ladder into the launchbay, setting up the GUP-Bastard.

"Kwazii, haven't you heard? The GUPS are off limits until noon." Tweak shouted as he hung up another banner.
"And who initiated that?"
"Me, with the approval of barnacles...somehow."
"God fucking damnit."

Kwazii climbed the ladder into the HQ, and got back into his room after finishing a maze of octo chutes and ladders.

A few hours laterrrrrr (guys I'm gay👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨)

It was around 1PM when the octo alert was activated, it's annoying blaring echoing throughout the octopod.

"Octonauts, to the GUP-" barnacles began, though was quickly interrupted by tweak.
"OCTONAUTS, TO THE GUP CUNT!" Tweak shouted, then running away from an angry polar bear.
(Gup C)

"What the fuck?" - shellington
"That's sickening."-inkling
"We should name all the GUPS after bad words."-Kwazii

Once everyone managed to fit in the GUP-C, they drove off to a nearby island where they usually spent small holidays at.

"ALRIGHT SUCKERS, LISTEN UP." Tweak yelled, hopping out the GUP Cunt.

"I have thirty minutes to hide eggs, and you bastards have two hours to find them. By the way.. the eggs can be ANYWHERE. In the ocean, octopod, here, anywhere within 1 mile." Tweak announced, and then ran off to go start hiding the eggs.

"I just spent three hours decorating the octopod for fucking nothing." Dashi grumbled, crossing her arms.

Thirty minutes later, tweak returned to the island they were on, and the hunt began.

"I bet I can find five by the time you found one!" Kwazii grinned, running off to find an egg.
"You wanna bet?" Shellington offered.
"Bet."

Shellington found six before Kwazii could find four. And Kwazii ended up having to give shellington $20 cash, and his favorite food.

"This is my egg!" Dashi shouted.
"Nuh uh." Tunip shook his head, waddling over to the egg.
"Fine, only because I'm going to get killed by a sea otter if I tackle it out of your hands." Dashi mumbled, walking away only to find Peso.

Five minutes later...

"I saw it first!" - peso
"And I saw it second!" - dashi
"And I saw it third!" - barnacles

"First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the-" dashi began.
"TREASURE CHEST." Kwazii shouted, jumping in and stealing the egg from the threw of them, running off.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Barnacles shouted, walking away.
"That was rigged." Peso added.
"I want s refund." Dashi mumbled.

I know this is late but I'm a procrastinator so fuck you