New years special -dec.29-30,2023

(Continuing from the chapter where the octopod broke down bc it's fucking old)

"Well what are we gonna do?! Until I make a new bubble converter we're stuck here. And forming the glass already takes long enough. We're most definitely going to be here for new years." Tweak stressed, walking back and forth across the HQ.

"Aye relax me heartie, we'll think of somethin! The captains always got a plan!" Kwazii reassured, then walking over to the captain.

...

"So uh..what be the plan?"

The captain stayed silent, trying to think of a response to kwaziis question.

"I'm..not sure. Yet. I'll think of something." Barnacles replied, taking a moment to think.

"I'll start working on the bubble converter!" Tweak announced, rushing off into the launch bay to get started.

"Can we even launch the gups?!" Kwazii asked, now realizing there may not be a way to contact the octo-agents or junior octo-agents

"Kwazii, the GUPS run on their own battery..but this is only the octopod running out of battery..NOT the devices that launch them. KWAZII YOUR A GENIUS!" Captain barnacles smiled, running down into the launch bay.

...

"I am?"

IN THE LAUNCHBAY...

"Tweak! I have an idea!" Barnacles announced, running over to tweak.
"Well what's the idea?" He asked, spinning his chair around to face barnacles.

"The Octopod runs on the bubble converter, but do the machines down here do?"

"Well.sort of. The wires are connected to a circuit and that's connected to more wires that connect to the bubble converter."

"But can we launch the GUPS?"
...

"Possibly. There are two possible outcomes, and either one let's us out the octopod.
"Well what are the possibilities?!"

"Well possibility one is that it works successfully and nobody gets hurt. The second possibility is that the lever fucking explodes and I loose an eye, and you make it out successfully."

"Well let's just hope for the best."
"Barnacles are you crazy?! I'm not trying to loose an eye here!"
"Just pull it and run."
"If I loose an eye your gonna start paying me."
"Deal?"
"Deal."

Barnacles got into the GUP-A, nervous about not only the fact Tweak would loose an eye but the fact he had to pay him if he did.

"Am I paying for your hospital bills?"
"YES."
"Goddamnit."

"Tweak, open the Octo-hatch." Barnacles ordered.
tweak struggled, though managed to pull the lever down.

It didn't explode, though he did take a good hit to the head when it flew off into the air.

"HAHA YOU'RE PAYING ME!"

A/N: ik this chapter doesn't make much sense if you want a part 3 ur gonna have to wait a bit :3 also happy new years :D