Sober

More tweak more tweak more tweak RRRRR
3/4 of this was made on my laptop, so there might be large spaces in between, yeah, idc to fix it😭
———————————
December 25th, 2004.

It was tweak's 6th christmas, and as every year, he was thrilled. he loved to see the colorful lights hang from banners, or around the christmas tree. he loved the little ornaments of polar bears, cats, dogs, and penguins he painted onto the small globes and hung them on the bristles of the tree. he loved receiving presents, even if he got the same thing every year because that's all they could really afford. they would be able to get tweak at least two gifts if his mother wasn't such a brat.

But tweak didn't care too much for the presents, he was just happy to celebrate christmas.

but his mother wasn't. she didn't care for the lights on the banners, the ornaments, the "Wholesome" family events most families were able to do. she just cared for the gift. And christmas gave her another excuse to scold tweak about being "Transgender" or "Genderfluid". to her it was all stupid. she wanted a loving, Christian, feminine daughter. not some tomboy who can't decide whether or not he's a girl or a boy.

Tweak's mom: Angela, sat on the ugly green couch with a small bottle of alcohol in her grasp. she turned on the TV and lazily sunk into the couch, sipping her alcohol as the TV show went on. she wasn't sure what she was watching, but she didn't give two fucks to know either.

It was a snowy, Saturday morning as tweak woke up and stretched in bed. he crawled up to the window and sat on his knees to get a good view of the once green, grassland that was now drowned in snow. he hopped out of his bed and put on a comfy, blue scarf, along with some jeans, that the holes in them were just natural tear and wear. and cozy, black winter shirt. this kid didn't have much fashion, but he's six, so who's to blame him?

He walked out of his room, seeing that the lights were off, confused, he checked the time on the clock that hung above them in the kitchen.

"9:45.." he mumbled. his dad was probably at work by now, but that's odd...No note? he ALWAYS left one. tweak walked over to the light switch and turned on the lights, only to see a dead asleep Angela and a half drunken bottle of God who knows what. well-- it's obviously alcohol, but to tweak, it was apple juice.

He walked over to his mom on the couch and slipped the bottle from her paw, looking at the front of the bottle.

98% Alcohol

"What the freak is alcohol??"

he shrugged, if his mom liked it, it couldn't mean anything good. but that didn't matter to tweak, he hasn't hit reality yet. He was a slow developer...but his fast but dangerous actions would make up for that.

"Couldn't hurt to try." He mumbled to himself, bringing the alcohol bottle to his mouth, taking a small sip from the large bottle.

"Eugh..disgusting." He stuck his tongue out, but for some reason, his body craved more.

He hated the taste, it was horrible! And he didn't want more. His body did. And boy did he hate his body.

Fifteen minutes later, the bottle was finished. And his body didn't want more than to just stop vomiting.

———————
Later that Christmas night, tweaks father came home to find tweak passed out cold on the bathroom floor, and even though he didn't have the money for the bills, he went ahead and called an ambulance.

But at the hospital, they didn't find out he was just intoxicated, he was injured. Scars and bruises ran along his legs, and his arms were covered in scars. Not self inflicted, but still scars. Cuts and gashes covered his furry forehead, and his collarbone was decorated with cigarette burns.

His mother was found guilty and arrested, but tweak doesn't remember any of it. He was drunk while most of it was going on. The only part he remembered was his father screaming and being restrained by police officers so he wouldn't kick the fuck out of Angela.

A/N: the vegimals are next😈🙏🏻